The Defender of the Fresh Biscuit...

DBG

I really hate this guy. If Williams can lock down Steve Smith, then Delhomme will fall apart!

I wonder when the Panthers will knock on David Carr's door again?

The panther fans were ready to cruxify him today on the radio after the game. Him and peppers and fox.

It was hillarious.

I wouldnt want to be in that locker room this week.

The panther fans were ready to cruxify him today on the radio after the game. Him and peppers and fox.

It was hillarious.

I wouldnt want to be in that locker room this week.

HAHA I know. I'm stuck in 'panther country' myself. Their fans are such rednecks! Their GM is such a moron.. Last year was the only chance they had, they need to start thinking about rebuilding. Getting rid of Jake and Peppers while they still have trade value.

Keep hearing about the article: "Panthers, Delhomme back in playoff form"

Never made any sense to extend him like they did. His cap number was huge, but they gave him $20 million guaranteed. They had no money or draft picks to get a starting QB, so they are stuck with him, that UDFA Moore, and one of the McCown's. I don't know which McCown, but there is no reason to differentiate either of them. Or are there 3 of them? Questions no one knows the answer to.

I feel very confident about the game next week, and there's no reason not to.

HAHA I know. I'm stuck in 'panther country' myself. Their fans are such rednecks! Their GM is such a moron.. Last year was the only chance they had, they need to start thinking about rebuilding. Getting rid of Jake and Peppers while they still have trade value.

Which station were you listening too? I am in wake forest and I was listening to the Fan. It was classic. The fans were talking about how the problems with the defense are all peppers fault and they should trade him right now. He is the only healthy, quality defender they have.

Which station were you listening too? I am in wake forest and I was listening to the Fan. It was classic. The fans were talking about how the problems with the defense are all peppers fault and they should trade him right now. He is the only healthy, quality defender they have.

I was listening to fans at a Sports bar in Greenville SC. Rednecks.

I was listening to fans at a Sports bar in Greenville SC. Rednecks.

What sports bar(s) did you hit up yesterday in Greenville? I went to a few myself, including Wild Wings in downtown Greenville to watch the game. My two buddies and I were the only Atlanta fans in there. A lot of Panthers fans in there bitching and moaning, a few Philly fans who were enjoying themselves, and a few other random teams. The Panther fans did nothing but yell and talk **** about Delhomme the whole game, and then spent the rest of the time talking about how good the Falcons are. It was a good time. Then we went bar hopping around Greenville to catch pieces of other games.