Do you ever notice that the posters that insult me never start topics of their own?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Instead of telling folks to lighten up, you should tell Jedi to stop posting attention seeking threads.

LOL Why? Dude, it is a message board. Everybody post threads to get attention. All these people judge Jedi as this bad guy, and they all say the most horrible things about him, and I think they need to look in the mirror.

I mean, after you've read a few of Jedi's threads, if they bother you I would think you would just skip over them. But instead people feel it necessary to post an insult in every thread he starts.

And the funniest thing is that people will post in his thread to call him an attention whore! If you really think he's an attention whore and want to stop him, stop making all of his threads like 5 -10 pages long.

LOL Why? Dude, it is a message board. Everybody post threads to get attention. All these people judge Jedi as this bad guy, and they all say the most horrible things about him, and I think they need to look in the mirror.

I mean, after you've read a few of Jedi's threads, if they bother you I would think you would just skip over them. But instead people feel it necessary to post an insult in every thread he starts.

And the funniest thing is that people will post in his thread to call him an attention whore! If you really think he's an attention whore and want to stop him, stop making all of his threads like 5 -10 pages long.

Dude, I know it's a message board and I really don't take it that seriously. However, I think it's just annoying in a sense that he post garbage threads like these.

Here is why that doesn't work:

There are new posters on here every week that see his ish, and they respond to his garbage. He's serious, he's not, that's his shtick, he just wants attention....whatever. He posts garbage to see his name in lights and knows he'll sucker people in, and that gets him off.

He says posters like me don't bother him, but every once in a while you can tell it does, like when he's called out for being a buc troll.

He posts garbage for fun; I call him on it for fun. Maybe I contribute to the garbage, but it wouldn't be here if he didn't create it.

Again...just like this thread, why is he so disrespectful to post this in this forum? He doesn't care and is a selfish attention-whore. And you're an apologist, Peyton. You enable him. If nobody backed him, maybe he'd get the message that he's just being disrespectful, and would only post worthwhile stuff, which I am all for.

Here is why that doesn't work:

There are new posters on here every week that see his ish, and they respond to his garbage. He's serious, he's not, that's his shtick, he just wants attention....whatever. He posts garbage to see his name in lights and knows he'll sucker people in, and that gets him off.

He says posters like me don't bother him, but every once in a while you can tell it does, like when he's called out for being a buc troll.

He posts garbage for fun; I call him on it for fun. Maybe I contribute to the garbage, but it wouldn't be here if he didn't create it.

Again...just like this thread, why is he so disrespectful to post this in this forum? He doesn't care and is a selfish attention-whore. And you're an apologist, Peyton. You enable him. If nobody backed him, maybe he'd get the message that he's just being disrespectful, and would only post worthwhile stuff, which I am all for.

The funny thing is that I rarely post in any of his threads.

edit - I should say, his negative threads. He starts plenty of positive threads too.

Phew....okay guys, that's enough. I was able to rub one out with the content of this thread. Thanks for the help...I was thinking I would have to dig up one of my older attention seeking threads to get a boner going but this got me worked up enough where i was able to get the job done.

Phew....okay guys, that's enough. I was able to rub one out with the content of this thread. Thanks for the help...I was thinking I would have to dig up one of my older attention seeking threads to get a boner going but this got me worked up enough where i was able to get the job done.

LMAO! This dude is much better than the other jedi. Keep him around and take the other out back to make glue.

One positive for every ten unwarranted negative or attention-whore threads. That's disrespectful to the boards....do you not agree?

Well that's just not true. You should click on his name and look at all of the topics he has started and see that a small percentage of them are the "attention seeking" type you refer too.

There are a lot more disrespectful people on the board than him.

You new-comers - Quit taking me so seriously.

The Falcons Won today. It was a great day. That's all that matters.

I have read these boards for over 5 years now and rarely posted anything. I finally got around to using the "ignore function" Of these boards and you were the first one I ignored. All I can say directly to you "about you" is this.. Get a life!! you obviously don't have one now.

If idiots were not allowed to post on messages boards "Jedi" then the term "TROLL" would never have been born.. All Jedi does is carry on the tradition. You shoudl be proud. LMAO :lol:

Now go back to my ignore list were you belong..

i like reading your posts, they're one of the more honest ones, i'm not saying that you're right, but you're honest on how you feel and don't sugar coat it... you got my respect ever since the HD injury, when everyone was bashing you for telling the truth

i like reading your posts, they're one of the more honest ones, i'm not saying that you're right, but you're honest on how you feel and don't sugar coat it... you got my respect ever since the HD injury, when everyone was bashing you for telling the truth

He wasn't telling the truth, he had no clue. :rolleyes: He was saying it to start ish and he just happened to be right that time. He also said Ryan had the H1N1 virus and wasn't playing this week and Baker's season was over last year when he got hurt. He starts ish just to say it and get attention, and then when he's wrong, he says it's just a reverse-jinx type of thing. Of course he'll be right once in a while.....even the short-bussers get a true/false question right now and then.....

Why are you calling me out? :huh:

I don't sit in TATF as much anymore. Plus, it's the QUALITY of topics, not the quantity. So while you sit and feel special that those replying really care what you have to say, I see no need to attention seek by creating a topic someone has already started before me. You on the other hand are a bipolar, whiney, dorky turncoat craving attention with your worthless topics on the internet. ^_^

Have fun.

Can I just save this and repost it to every topic Jedi creates? Ok, thanks