Do you ever notice that the posters that insult me never start topics of their own?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He did it last year too with Baker. I feel bad for him really, but don't feel bad calling him on his ish when he starts in. I'm glad to see there are many others like me as well who feel this way.

He should just stop his debbie downer lying crap and be a real contributor, or be a lurker only, either one is fine.

I've never said he shouldn't i actually agree he needs to quit switching back and forth on things so much and have told him so before :) But still he's usually a good guy and never literally blasts on people. He might sometimes but im also sure they did it to him. With that said he is a Falcon fan and the calling him a buc fan is sorta lame from the people who do it. Thats just downright wrong to ever call a falcon fan a buc fan :D

Where are you Jedi? You wanted to hear some ish...here it is. I think I've covered the reasons why I and many others feel the way we do about you.

So, why are you this way? What does it do for you?

It would probably piss you off to know that I am laughing at you right now. So I wont say that.

Epic thread! Haha. Only time i ever dissed you, was that one post you made about Dimi being a "fail" with the whole Brian Williams issue of bringing in cb's, but i even credited some things you said in that. Looks like i was right though! haha. I make my own threads from time to time, but im always to late on news...:(

I read what you wrote so I don't see the need for you to tell me to read what you wrote. I simply agreed with a poster about Jedi and that was it.

Guess we just took it the wrong way on both ends. As im sure it came out the wrong way and more bad sounding than i meant it. Because the guy made it sound like i was sorta being 1 sided against the impersonator and you agreed with him. But as i said guess it was just a misunderstanding all the way around and i appologize if you got offended or felt attacked by it as it was not meant that way.

I've never said he shouldn't i actually agree he needs to quit switching back and forth on things so much and have told him so before :) But still he's usually a good guy and never literally blasts on people. He might sometimes but im also sure they did it to him. With that said he is a Falcon fan and the calling him a buc fan is sorta lame from the people who do it. Thats just downright wrong to ever call a falcon fan a buc fan :D

All he cares about is creating threads to get attention. Whether it be stating wrong information, attacking players or calling out posters. All he cares about is getting attention on a message board because he can't get any from a woman.

Guess we just took it the wrong way on both ends. As im sure it came out the wrong way and more bad sounding than i meant it. Because the guy made it sound like i was sorta being 1 sided against the impersonator and you agreed with him. But as i said guess it was just a misunderstanding all the way around and i appologize if you got offended or felt attacked by it as it was not meant that way.

I didn't feel as if you attacked me and if I did, it's just a message board. The thing of it is Jedi starts threads like these for attention and threads like these should just simply be moved. Jedi should have his own section on the forum to post these crap threads.

All he cares about is creating threads to get attention. Whether it be stating wrong information, attacking players or calling out posters. All he cares about is getting attention on a message board because he can't get any from a woman.

Thats beside the point :D Im just knocking the guy who spread lies about a player being hurt now. If anyone does it then it's not cool be it impersonator, jedi, gazoo, moderator, admin, me, anyone :) I seriously don't see why people just don't ignore him if they don't like what he says it's sorta easy to do isnt it?

I didn't feel as if you attacked me and if I did, it's just a message board. The thing of it is Jedi starts threads like these for attention and threads like these should just simply be moved. Jedi should have his own section on the forum to post these crap threads.

HAHAHA your not gonna believe this but when we made a new falcons forum to post on and we actually had it going well for awhile like 200 people form here. We literally made Tonabull his own section to bash in that people could go to and argue with him in. So tis idea has been used before by us :D

It would probably piss you off to know that I am laughing at you right now. So I wont say that.

People are usually quiet like you are when you finally realize what people are saying is true. You may say you're laughing, but I know you're bothered inside. You're taking a hard look at yourself and the way you act and feeling bad. That's normal. You might change, you might not, but this may be eye-opening like the time you called Tandy fat and that's good enough for me.

I hope this thread accomplished what you were looking for, but I think the honesty hurt you, so I don't think it did.

Thats beside the point :DIm just knocking the guy who spread lies about a player being hurt now. If anyone does it then it's not cool be it impersonator, jedi, gazoo, moderator, admin, me, anyone :) I seriously don't see why people just don't ignore him if they don't like what he says it's sorta easy to do isnt it?

Well I think this impersonator was simple impersonating Jedi. :D It's all good though.

People are usually quiet like you are when you finally realize what people are saying is true. You may say you're laughing, but I know you're bothered inside. You're taking a hard look at yourself and the way you act and feeling bad. That's normal. You might change, you might not, but this may be eye-opening like the time you called Tandy fat and that's good enough for me.

I hope this thread accomplished what you were looking for, but I think the honesty hurt you, so I don't think it did.

Yeah, good luck with this guy changing. :lol: As far as him calling Tandy fat, he called her fat in one thread, apologized in if if I'm not mistaken, then created ANOTHER thread apologizing. It's all about attention, nothing more.

Yeah, good luck with this guy changing. :lol: As far as him calling Tandy fat, he called her fat in one thread, apologized in if if I'm not mistaken, then created ANOTHER thread apologizing. It's all about attention, nothing more.

True about the attention and nothing more, you're right.

I'm happy to give him the attention he craves.

You new-comers - Quit taking me so seriously.

The Falcons Won today. It was a great day. That's all that matters.

It was a great day, and I'm no new-comer. I was around here back in the old days too, probably a regular since 2001 or so. And back when everyone was calling for Reeve's head and Gazoo was defending him constantly. With Reeve's and his "we need to execute" excuse after every loss.

You still suck and you make this board look bad. You're wishy-washy and you are serious....you're bi-polar....half Falcon half Buc.

It was a great day, and I'm no new-comer. I was around here back in the old days too, probably a regular since 2001 or so. And back when everyone was calling for Reeve's head and Gazoo was defending him constantly. With Reeve's and his "we need to execute" excuse after every loss.

You still suck and you make this board look bad. You're wishy-washy and you are serious....you're bi-polar....half Falcon half Buc.

Ok then. We still Won today so that's all I care about.

Ok then. We still Won today so that's all I care about.

That's all you care about now...until your next attention-seeking bashing the Falcons for some reason thread. I'll keep an eye out for it tomorrow, and respond so you can get through the day.

Sleep tight, Jedi, and print out this thread so you can read it if you wake up during the night sobbing because you're alone and have no friends.

That's all you care about now...until your next attention-seeking bashing the Falcons for some reason thread. I'll keep an eye out for it tomorrow, and respond so you can get through the day.

Sleep tight, Jedi, and print out this thread so you can read it if you wake up during the night sobbing because you're alone and have no friends.

:lol::lol:

Ok then...