Do you ever notice that the posters that insult me never start topics of their own?

Jedi-Falcon

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you calling me out? :huh:

I don't sit in TATF as much anymore. Plus, it's the QUALITY of topics, not the quantity. So while you sit and feel special that those replying really care what you have to say, I see no need to attention seek by creating a topic someone has already started before me. You on the other hand are a bipolar, whiney, dorky turncoat craving attention with your worthless topics on the internet. ^_^

Have fun.

You think that?

Why dont you and your buddies tell me what you really think. Let's settle this right here.

This could be a long night :D Even though im not one i know their are plenty who do. May i suggest if it gets to nasty yall take it to PM's as this isn't something that should be put and opened to the forums at all.

Why dont all you little children that hate me so much man-up and spew it all out right here. Let's see how big this thread gets.

:D

Since I'm one of the guys who insults you at every opportunity, I'll help you extend this thread - after all, post-count is the one and only thing that matters to you. You like to claim that you're just trying to look at things from another point of view, but we know that's not really what you're about. There's hope for you though. Your condition could be solved by limited internet access and regular doses of lithium. Also, a girlfriend (non-inflatable) might help.

This could be a long night :D Even though im not one i know their are plenty who do. May i suggest if it gets to nasty yall take it to PM's as this isn't something that should be put and opened to the forums at all.

Na Ive taken about as much abuse as anyone could possibly handle. They want to try to push my buttons then let's see how far they want to push.

This is actually funny to me.