Anyone worried about Turners production?

FalconFanEric

I saw the game loved how the defense played, matt ryan was off on the longball but he played great, but I was really dissapointed in Michael Turner, I thought he would have a 100 yard game with 1-2 big plays, he pretty much got shut down, you guys think hes gonna bounce back and be top 3 in rushing?

Name a rb that had a good game every game?Rbs have off days.He still had 60 + yards which is pretty good IMO.

Not worried about Turner much at all. He still seemed to be running in the same style with the same force as he always does it's just that the Dolphins are a sound team that clogs their gaps well.

I expect that to be one of Turners worst games of the year. The problem is that over the off-season his and Ryan's expectations have grown so high that anything short of amazing and we wonder about them.

Turner will be productive for us again this year so don't worry.

I saw the game loved how the defense played, matt ryan was off on the longball but he played great, but I was really dissapointed in Michael Turner, I thought he would have a 100 yard game with 1-2 big plays, he pretty much got shut down, you guys think hes gonna bounce back and be top 3 in rushing?

Nope not at all, they were a good 3-4 defense, and were stacked, they stopped the run, so we killed them thru the air what good teams do, go multi dimensional, Turner will be back. ;)

Not really. I think that was the Fins game plan all along - to shut down the run game, and make Matt beat 'em through the air. TBH, it kinda worked since Matt was off his A-game today, and Elam is in a slump. If not for our D, they may have gotten away with it. Turner will be alright. Jerious didn't get much on them either when he was in. Hey, Snelling got a first down! :)

I have no doubt Turner bounces back. When teams know you're going to run no matter what, sometimes they're going to stop you. We'll keep plowing and something's going to break loose.

Here we go worrying for nothing again. He did go up against a **** good run defense today. He'll be aight.

im not worrying man im just stats crazy, :), I have high expectations for our offense, we gotta be the #1 offense in the league!haha..and i got michael turner, roddy white, Gonzo, and Matty in my fantasy team, they have to be clicking on all cylanders in order for my team to win.