Something I liked about about our WR and TE

SLICK NICK

When one of them made a catch the other was making blocks immediately to help spring them lose. Key example is the Tony Gonzalez touchdown. Roddy White makes a block to get him into the end-zone. Nobody on this team is selfish.

Matt Ryan also threw to seven different players, which shows that he is spreading the love around. It might look like he is getting it to Gonzalez but when you watch, most of the passes go to him when Ryan is blitzed.

22/36 61.1% 229 yds 6.4 avg 2 TD's 98.0 rtg

Not a bad start.

When one of them made a catch the other was making blocks immediately to help spring them lose. Key example is the Tony Gonzalez touchdown. Roddy White makes a block to get him into the end-zone. Nobody on this team is selfish.

Matt Ryan also threw to seven different players, which shows that he is spreading the love around. It might look like he is getting it to Gonzalez but when you watch, most of the passes go to him when Ryan is blitzed.

Not a bad start.

Could of been A LOT better....Ryan could of thrown 5 TD's and about 270 yards easily, He made some bad throws and iffy decisions....But hey, Wins is a win. I am happy.

We do have a team that is unselfish, For that you have to tip your hat to the FO for getting this group together.

Not a bad start.

I'm loving this (unselfishness) about our team; it's not just the receivers - it's pervasive across the entire squad.

Could of been A LOT better....Ryan could of thrown 5 TD's and about 270 yards easily, He made some bad throws and iffy decisions....But hey, Wins is a win. I am happy.

We do have a team that is unselfish, For that you have to tip your hat to the FO for getting this group together.

Ryan could have completed more of those passes, but take what you can get.

I was afraid that they were going to throw a flag on Roddy for holding on the last Gonzalez touchdown. Not sure if he did or not but I was afraid that they might.

Roddy played great today. He came back to the ball very well and he looks even better than last season. He has truly arrived as if there was any doubt left.

Jenkins is going to be great for us this season as well and my pre-season good vibes about him look well placed.

You saw the game so I don't have to say anything about Gonzalez although I will say his wife is smoking hot.

Can't wait to see what this offense does this year.