My Notes From The MIA vs ATL Game

I predicted a win but lord knows I didn't expect a beat down like this. Geez

Here are my random notes from the game:

-Ryan started slow

-Ran got hit hard a few tmes in the first quarter

-Norwood is finally in the Falcon gameplan

-We have hella weapons on offense

-The Beer Man has taken Busterson and Chauncey's position as the pass rushing LDE

-He tied Busterson's career sack total in one game

-Williams took Grimes' job in five days

-Chevis didn't see the field and Hill wasn't even active

-The oline is nasty

-The LBs almost had 25 tackles

-I told you guys about Nicholas. He could have 100 tackles this year

-Busterson is still a bust

-both teams played great run defense

-Abe ain't hurt. Not at all

-He Bslapped Long

-Coverage teams were great

-Maybe that guy who said we should bring Brandon Coutu in is right. Elam sucked

-The score could have easily been 30-0 if Ryan connects on the first drive and Elam doesn't choke

-Our Dlineman are all playing two positions. Even the DTs

-Peterson was the MVP with 7 tackles, 1 INT, 1 FF and 1PD. Almost had a TD

-Ryan may need to lift some more weights. Deep ball still suspect

-Merling had a good game for MIA

-Peterson>>>>Brooking

-we forced 4 TOs

-if we play defense like that all year we just might go all the way

-Mularkey called a good game

-Ryan started slow

-The Beer Man has taken Busterson and Chauncey's position as pass rushing LDE

-The oline is nasty

-I told you guys about Nicholas. He will have 100 tackles this year

-He Bslapped Long

-The score could have easily been 30-0 if Ryan connects on the first drive and Elam doesn't choke

-Peterson>>>>Brooking

-we forced 4 TOs

Nice notes. I agree with all of them. Ryan needs to get his accuracy back, and not put so much air under the deep ball...It looks like he punts it.

I guess you're disappointed that horrible defense you have been predicting for months didn't show up today huh?

Way to spin it though to make it look like you're dead on with your astute observations and predictions again.

You might fool a few people with low SAT scores........... :lol: :lol:

-Ryan started slow

-The Beer Man has taken Busterson and Chauncey's position as the pass rushing LDE

-The oline is nasty

-I told you guys about Nicholas. He could have 100 tackles this year

-He Bslapped Long

-Peterson>>>>Brooking

-we forced 4 TOs

:lol:

The oline is nasty?

They may be nasty as in having a mean streak but they were simply adequate today...

Don't dispute his notes Cappy.......He's been predicting that we would have a great defensive effort today for.........

Wait a minute.....My bad.

I think the Surprise of the day was our Defense. That unit played Lights Out. Mike Peterson is 10X of an upgrade over Keith Brooking. The entire Front 7 created enough pressure to keep the ball from getting thrown to our Secondary, mostly. Chris Houston still sucks though. Brian Williams needs to take Houston's spot, and put Grimes back on the field until Tye Hill is ready.

Stephan Nicholas - AWESOME GAME! He was everywhere!

Mike Peterson - again - he is worth every penny we paid for him.

Our D-Line is probably among the top 3 in the NFL. Outstanding performance.

Offense - needs work. Ryan was off today, and Turner couldnt run anywhere. More work to be done on Offense.

Overall I am pleased. I am esp. happy that we can actually rely on a real Defense now.

These are some weak, "game notes."

It's like me saying here are my game notes and then telling you that there was a kickoff!

How was the o-line nasty? If you saw the game then you will know that there weren't any holes getting blown open today and Ryan got planted more times than I care to see.

If he takes hits like that every game then by about week ten he's going to be below standard if not out. We have to finish our blocks better in the passing game.

I will give the Dolphins credit on their gap discipline and say that was more them than us holding Turner down but the pass blocking has to get better.

I guess you're disappointed that horrible defense you have been predicting for months didn't show up today huh?

Way to spin it though to make it look like you're dead on with your astute observations and predictions again.

Gritblitzer you really need to cut him some slck he has a mental handicap as it is. Some one sitting close to him said they could hear the people on the other side of him echo thorugh his empty head. :lol::lol:

Don't dispute his notes Cappy.......He's been predicting that we would have a great defensive effort today for.........

Wait a minute.....My bad.

Wait a minute clown. I have been saying for months now that our front seven would be much better. Looks like I was right again. I also have been predicting a win in this game for weeks now. I predicted the score would be 23-20 ATL which says to me that the defense would not have a horrible game. So tell me again, WTF are you talking about?

Hold up hoss. Weren't you the fraud that gave the entire defense the nickname of "third and wrong" just two weeks ago? You sound like a freaking pot trying to call a kettle black.

One thing I know for sure is that Elam won't let this ever happen again. Too good and way too much of a pro. Remember after his miss in Chicago? He didn't miss again for the rest of the year. I doubt he'll miss again this year.

I don't know if I will go that far but it was nice to see him get his mojo back with a 50 yarder. Still can't believe he yanked that extra point like that though. May have been a bad snap possibly. I didn't see a replay.

Hold up hoss. Weren't you the fraud that gave the entire defense the nickname of "third and wrong" just two weeks ago? You sound like a freaking pot trying to call a kettle black.

The back pedaling of a desperate poster is a beautiful thing to see.

Please, please continue to show us every week your irrelevant observations oh Wise One......... :lol: :lol:

It's comedy gold watching you trying to distance yourself from your well known bull**** stances...........

Wait a minute clown. I have been saying for months now that our front seven would be much better. Looks like I was right again. I also have been predicting a win in this game for weeks now. I predicted the score would be 23-20 ATL which says to me that the defense would not have a horrible game. So tell me again, WTF are you talking about?

WOW gotta love this one BOZO calling some a clown.

The back pedaling of a desperate poster is a beautiful thing to see.

Please, please continue to show us every week your irrelevant observations oh Wise One......... :lol: :lol:

It's comedy gold watching you trying to distance yourself from your well known bull**** stances...........

Backpedalling my as. You seem to be backpedalling son.

First you say I predicted the defense was going to be sorry. Then when I tell you I predicted they would be better and would only surrender 20 points to MIA you start backpeddiling and name calling.

On top of that you gave the entire defense a third grade nickname of "Third and Wrong" just a week or two ago.

Then you try to ambush one of my threads? You lose son. Someone needs to take that hickry stick and beat some sense into your head.

Now let's see how long it takes your understudy Falcon Faithful to follow you with another meaningless post. I predict 3, 2, 1 oh snap she already posted.

Backpedalling my as. You seem to be backpedalling son.

First you say I predicted the defense was going to be sorry. Then when I tell you I predicted they would be better and would only surrender 20 points to MIA you start backpeddiling and name calling.

On top of that you gave the entire defense a third grade nickname of "Third and Wrong" just a week or two ago.

Then you try to ambush one of my threads? You lose son. Someone needs to take that hickry stick and beat some sense into your head.

Now let's see how long it takes your understudy Falcon Faithful to follow you with another meaningless post. I predict 3, 2, 1 oh snap she already posted.

You can try and run all day long Alice, but you have months and months and months of endless posts "educating us" about how terrible the Falcon defense was going to be, posting your little saved text file about the Pro Bowl caliber quarterbacks and receivers we were going to face all year.....and then you have the stones to come on here last night and tell us that everything that happened yesterday was exactly what you expected?

Please.

You have been exposed and it's a beautiful thing.

See, you're the worst kind of poster on this message board. Your ego is so fragile that you feel like you have to be right about everything. So when you're wrong, which is quite frequently, you think you can come on here and say, "See, everything happened just like I said."

Most of us just want the Falcons to do well. How we do as individual posters as far as our predictions and takes on things is secondary. But to you, your predictions and takes on things are more important to you than how the team does.

Pathetic and laughable at the same time.

So who do you think is going to win between McCain and Obama?......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Predicted the Bears to "be in the mix"? Result, getting stomped by the Packers and their "star QB" throwing INTs like he was trying to be Jake Delhomme.

Called our defense soft, weak, etc in all sorts of different ways this off-season. Game 1 we destroy the Dolphins. Heck, even Houston didn't give up a big play.

Thought Jackson lost his job to Chris Houston, again was wrong.

Thought 2007 preseaosn game where Ochocinco toasted Hall was the fault of Byran Scott, even though he had been gone since 05.

Said last year that CHI, MIN, TB, CAR, NO, SD, GB, PHI had hellacious defensive fronts. Then calls them weak defenses this year and we got lucky based on schedule.

-------

Not looking good for ole FFS1970