Chris Houston

EternityEchoes

:lol::lol::lol:

Ding Ding we have a Winner !

When Tye comes in he can ride the pine and look pretty.

Hate to be a Hater, but Houston is a situational player

and what that situation is I have not a clue.

nah man, tye will start on the opposite side n williams will be our nickel... houston was solid

Hey just wondering whats yalls opinion on how he did today?

He did pretty good most plays. There were a few plays where Pennington wanted to go his way but the receiver was covered pretty well. There was one play thought that Ted Ginn was got a good 10 yards behind Houston but Pennington threw the ball away because of the pressure before the play could develop. Off course Ted Ginn, Devon Best, and Pennington's weak arm aren't going scare any Secondary in the NFL.

Sorry but that play where that dude bobbled and caught the ball with his legs disgusted me. Houston was standing there trying to referee an incomplete pass while the ball was still in play. You always PLAY TO THE WHISTLE. That play could have changed the entire course of the game.

Ok, that was his worst moment of the game. But even on that play, he had the guy covered great. I think he thought he was going to be called for PI, which probably would have been justified actually, so he kind of backed of Camarillo as Camarillo was faling to the ground, and as far as Houston could tell, the ball had popped between the guy's legs and it was incomplete. But I agree he probably should have been more attentive to tapping dude down and making sure it was incompletel

Ok, that was his worst moment of the game. But even on that play, he had the guy covered great. I think he thought he was going to be called for PI, which probably would have been justified actually, so he kind of backed of Camarillo as Camarillo was faling to the ground, and as far as Houston could tell, the ball had popped between the guy's legs and it was incomplete. But I agree he probably should have been more attentive to tapping dude down and making sure it was incompletel

I think Chris Houston has no future at being an NFL referee. That ball bobbled around forever and Houston didnt do anything to at least knock it down, much less make a play on it.

But otherwise I agree with you. :D

two plays stood out to me from our secondary. Both were by Chris Houston.

The Bobbly Legs Catch:

1. He was beat. Used his speed to make up for his mistake

2. Never once looked at the ball in the air

3. Did not finish the play

4. Should have probably been called for pass interference. He even thought he was in the wrong, which is why he instantly looked at the ref in an attempt to persuade him from throwing the yellow laundry.

there was also another play in which Houston was in zone. he was supposed to bump the receiver, but instead gave him a little love tap and allowed him to catch the pass for a first down.

Sorry but that play where that dude bobbled and caught the ball with his legs disgusted me. Houston was standing there trying to referee an incomplete pass while the ball was still in play. You always PLAY TO THE WHISTLE. That play could have changed the entire course of the game.

MAN!!!!! I tell you when I saw that BS I was soooooooo pissed.He was dancing around when that caught that ball I hope he get chewed out for that garbage. I did love those new jag players they played great