i wouldn't mind abe doing this to gross next week

bossFALCON™

He wasn't a waste, he's one of the best LT's out there. The fact that Abe was able to do that too him is unreal.

Dont know if you watched the game or not, But Jakey was getting OWNED all over the field. Dude was late and useing poor posture all game long... their whole O-line looked greener than heII.

how did you get you Pure Football posting status here Bucman ?????

this goes to prove , its not what you know, its who you know....

cant you for once give Falcons some Props ?????

Your gonna have to get in touch with one fo the Mods to get into Pure, to be honest its always dead in there anyway.

I'll give you Props for beating the defending afc east Champions, but some of you act like its bigger than it really is.

Its not a sprint, its only week 1. By the way my homeboy is a die hard Dolphins fan, and I just about beat his a$$ today for the crap I have to hear now because of his garbage a$$ team had to suck balls week 1! :D

dude, i have my pure football status lol

and i expect it to get better in there now since season has started and we look to have alot to talk about ....

i was just wondering why they would give a reward to someone who never has anything positive to say about our team on our boards ...

and no its not much of a reward but it should signify that you post with Respect and telling it like it is , when things dont go your way... yea i am a homer, but i try to be truthful and tell it like it is .....