Cadillac Williams

Tomahawk Choppa

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
I'm glad to see he had a good game today. I turned to the game to see the score and he had a big run but got hit out of bounds and looked like his legs got rolled up. I didn't turn it back and was wondering if he was o.k.

He's fine. He looked GREAT today! If we hadn't fallen behind by 2 TDs in the 2nd half he would have easily gotten over 120 yards, as it is he finished with 97 yards and 1 rushing TD.

He's fine. He looked GREAT today! If we hadn't fallen behind by 2 TDs in the 2nd half he would have easily gotten over 120 yards, as it is he finished with 97 yards and 1 rushing TD.

JB, you never did comment when I said that if their running game can be good consistently maybe they should start giving Freeman reps sooner than later

Lefty didn't look bad at all, he had a few passes get away from him... but all in all I got what I expected out of Lefty.

i guess i am wondering if you all feel like your team is competitive now with Leftwich. If not, does it make more sense to put Freeman in and get him work now

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
i guess i am wondering if you all feel like your team is competitive now with Leftwich. If not, does it make more sense to put Freeman in and get him work now

Most definitely! If our defense hadn't let us down today we would've won going away.

No need to put Freeman in anytime soon. I thought Lefty did fine, most of it is due to our offensive line giving him time to throw. Freeman will get in soon enough. I doubt we'll see him until we get back from London unless Lefty gets injured.

Most definitely! If our defense hadn't let us down today we would've won going away.

No need to put Freeman in anytime soon. I thought Lefty did fine, most of it is due to our offensive line giving him time to throw. Freeman will get in soon enough. I doubt we'll see him until we get back from London unless Lefty gets injured.

i see. well if Cadillac can stay healthy, that completely changes your offense especially if Winslow can contribute

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
I honestly think we would have done wayyy worse if Freeman was playing.

Absolutely! Lefty did fine considering the situation our special teams and defense put him in.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
i see. well if Cadillac can stay healthy, that completely changes your offense especially if Winslow can contribute

Winslow DID contribute! Aside from a very untimely drop late in the game he played very well with 5 catches for 30 yards with a 7 yard TD catch.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
Oh man! what the F*** was clifton smith thinking returing that punt form the 1 yard line!

Stupid, stupid, stupid! I telll ya. :)

That was one of our special teams highlights today. :rolleyes:

I don't think Lefty is going to take this team to the playoffs, but he is a tough, quirky, rocket arm, slow release, hang out in the pocket(did I miss anything?) until the last minute SOB that earned another few starts in my eyes.

Freeman is not ready to play yet or he would be in there, but I could see him in there after about week 8 depending on the hope of the playoffs. Leftwich gives the team the best O play, and chance to win right now.

Offense is the least of the concerns right now, the D is going to get lit up by your boys if they don't get their **** together.

Winslow DID contribute! Aside from a very untimely drop late in the game he played very well with 5 catches for 30 yards with a 7 yard TD catch.

i meant contribute consistently. the guy us a major talent if he can keep his personality in check and stay healthy

Ronde Barber looked dam good to, Looked like his old self!

Mack looked shaky though, just looked like the LB, and DB's were confused most of the game. I hope Barber can keep it up, but your only as strong as your weakest link, and the secondary as a whole was the weakest today.

I'm not giving up, and it may take this year to get better, but I relly think the Glazer boys are going to have to commit some more money to some players that fit this scheme better.

Mack looked shaky though, just looked like the LB, and DB's were confused most of the game. I hope Barber can keep it up, but your only as strong as your weakest link, and the secondary as a whole was the weakest today.

I'm not giving up, and it may take this year to get better, but I relly think the Glazer boys are going to have to commit some more money to some players that fit this scheme better.

we had the same problem week 1 of last year, things turned out ok... for the most part. If its one thing the Bucs do well its responding to adversity!

we had the same problem week 1 of last year, things turned out ok... for the most part. If its one thing the Bucs do well its responding to adversity!

My wife hates watching the games with me, she is a shitter is half full type too. haha.

I did think the run D was alright for the 1st game, so I will throw that positive vibe in :D .