• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
-----------Rec yds td long

T. Gonzolez...5 73 1 20

J. Shockey....4 31 2 15

J. King..........1 2 0 2

K. Winslow.....1 7 0 7

Seemed to be one of those positions people wanted to keep up with this offseason, so here we go.

I beg to differ on your stats for Kellen Winslow. He had 5 catches for 30 yards with a long of 19 and 1 TD catch.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Although that 4th down drop was huge! If he had caught that, it would have been a whole different game.

No ****! It happened right in front of us. Lefty hit 'im right in the bread basket with that throw and he started to run before he looked it in. The way we were moving and the momentum we had built up it would have really changed things but he's gotta put it behind him. Thank God Gruden's not still here or he'd be on the bench the rest of the season. :rolleyes:

No ****! It happened right in front of us. Lefty hit 'im right in the bread basket with that throw and he started to run before he looked it in. The way we were moving and the momentum we had built up it would have really changed things but he's gotta put it behind him. Thank God Gruden's not still here or he'd be on the bench the rest of the season. :rolleyes:

We did rack up a ton of yardege didn't we? Even with Lefty in, this offense will still be quite successful.

I expect the Cowboys to win the east... Unless injurys strike.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
We did rack up a ton of yardege didn't we? Even with Lefty in, this offense will still be quite successful.

I expect the Cowboys to win the east... Unless injurys strike.

They did look good but they certainly aren't all that. We ran all over them and if we had ANY type of pass rush and Sabby had his head outta his a$$, we could've won easily. I wish we were playing them again this season!

They did look good but they certainly aren't all that. We ran all over them and if we had ANY type of pass rush and Sabby had his head outta his a$$, we could've won easily. I wish we were playing them again this season!

Yup, Dallas fans suck! Fans from the east suck all to gether for the most part.. with few exceptions.

I do fully expect a win against Buffalo. Even with Sabby with his whole entire head up his own a$$!

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
Yup, Dallas fans suck! Fans from the east suck all to gether for the most part.. with few exceptions.

I do fully expect a win against Buffalo. Even with Sabby with his whole entire head up his own a$!

Depending how they do tomorrow night against the Pats, I wouldn't be surprised if we were favored.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
well i think its needless to say but i am pretty happy with our TE lol B)

He should help you all to win the division...............if you can get by the BUCS. ;)

He should help you all to win the division...............if you can get by the BUCS. ;)

he is just a freak, we have never had a first ballot HOFer....

he makes the rest of our guys (who already looked pretty dam good) look even Better....

he looks as good today as he did 10 yrs ago .... crazy sick TE man....

Notice, we're not the Miami Dolphins!

you are right...

The Dolphins are better.

:P

Seriosuly why would you roll your eyes at someone saying the dolphins are better............. just a few days ago you were saying they would hang 34 on the falcons............ they are defending AFC east champions. The bucs are defending chokers.......

looks like one of those trends keeps going.

you are right...

The Dolphins are better.

:P

Seriosuly why would you roll your eyes at someone saying the dolphins are better............. just a few days ago you were saying they would hang 34 on the falcons............ they are defending AFC east champions. The bucs are defending chokers.......

looks like one of those trends keeps going.

The dolphins are not better than us or the cowboys, You'll get this picture later in the season.

Miami layed and Egg.

its just cause i love ya bucman. I just can;t say stuff like that to saints fans cause they would bombard me with stats and how good reggie is and how brees makes love to like 7 virgins a night and all that nonsense.

Wow, 7! OMG, that would totally suck! 7 different girls telling you to go slower cause it hurts... ^_^