Not trying to be DEBBIE DOWNER but be real guys.

Doc Holiday

Seriously we were playing the Gimmicky Dolphins who benefited greatly from a water down schedule last year (i.e. Bradyless Pats)

Our defense played decent today, against a team who's best WR is Fasano. Chad is still weak arm Chad so stop with the WE HAVE A GREAT DEFENSE CHICKEN TALK. We will be tested this season Big Time. So be happy now, drink the kool aid... PIN THIS THREAD... Because that new car smell will be gone next week.

Seriously we were playing the Gimmicky Dolphins who benefited greatly from a water down schedule last year (i.e. Bradyless Pats)

Our defense played decent today, against a team who's best WR is Fasano. Chad is still weak arm Chad so stop with the WE HAVE A GREAT DEFENSE CHICKEN TALK. We will be tested this season Big Time. So be happy now, drink the kool aid... PIN THIS THREAD... Because that new car smell will be gone next week.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Whats up with the Vick thing troll!

Aren't you the same one who said yesterday or the day before that we were going to get manhandled by the Fins?

Face facts man. You're nothing but a troll. You don't really make anyone mad. We laugh at you like we do every other tool who comes on here.

But if you want to continue being the message board pinata, by all means knock yourself out ......

Somebody else grab the stick and take a swing........ :lol: :lol: