I'm Calling It......

Guest Gritz

Our o-line and Turner aren't going to be too happy when they look at the film from today's game.

I say that they both play much better next Sunday and the Burner racks up 125 yards.

Our o-line and Turner aren't going to be too happy when they look at the film from today's game.

I say that they both play much better next Sunday and the Burner racks up 125 yards.

Your prediction for next week vs. the Panties sounds great to me...hopefully the REAL Jason Elam will dress for the Panthers game. I'll predict that we sack 'Del-heave-ho' at least 4 times next week and pick him off twice.

Speaking of reviewing the tape of the game.....I was at the GA Dome today and the game could/should have been much higher scoring for us. Ryan seemed to be a bit off with a couple of early passes, but still provided great leadership on the field. Props to the Miami defense for stuffing our running game today, but they had no answer for Ryan to Gonzo, and our D was generally impressive.