Time to rid our offence of some Razorbacks

Nerdy Bird

One thing I saw in todays game is that Chris Houston and Jamal Anderson are not making the grade. I know people have been saying that JA98 is a bust for awhile now, but after seeing a suitable replacement in Bierman, it is time to send him packing. Chris Houston also has not done anything to let him hold onto a position on this team. I say package these two together and try to get another pick in next years draft, at least.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lets not al jump on the biermann band wagon now, we did well on the d line today because the Coaches are doing an excellent job of rotating the players and JA98 was part of that. Give him some credit.

Between Bierman, Sidbury and Davis the LDE position should be covered. To me, JA98 just looks lost of there most of the time.

One thing I saw in todays game is that Chris Houston and Jamal Anderson are not making the grade. I know people have been saying that JA98 is a bust for awhile now, but after seeing a suitable replacement in Bierman, it is time to send him packing. Chris Houston also has not done anything to let him hold onto a position on this team. I say package these two together and try to get another pick in next years draft, at least.

You are officialy a tool. They both played well today. STFU.

anderson did get good pressure (although he didn't make quite the impact kroy did) and i believe houston only gave up 2 catches in man all day. i can't even fault houston on the camarillo catch because i thought he was down too. that was just a crazy play.

So the pass he batted down didn't count

You are officialy a tool. They both played well today. STFU.

I see how this goes... a guy can't post his opinion about something with out some @$$ telling him to STFU?

Don't say anything bad about Jamal Anderson guys or ERIC_ATL will get mad. Are you going to make a video of you crying and saying "THATS MY DEFENSIVE END...." and post it on youtube now?

I wont lie. Anderson gave maximum effort and was still inaffective. Beirmann is already at 4 sacks for his career and he is a reserve player. A starter/#8 overall pick just should not get out shined by small school prospects

You know, if we could leave that "#8" out of the equation, you probably wouldn't feel that way.

He's good at what he does and in our rotation.

I don't think he will ever be a game changer tho.

But that "#8" is there and it is what it is.

I see how this goes... a guy can't post his opinion about something with out some @$ telling him to STFU?

Don't say anything bad about Jamal Anderson guys or ERIC_ATL will get mad. Are you going to make a video of you crying and saying "THATS MY DEFENSIVE END...." and post it on youtube now?

lmao

You know, if we could leave that "#8" out of the equation, you probably wouldn't feel that way.

He's good at what he does and in our rotation.

I don't think he will ever be a game changer tho.

But that "#8" is there and it is what it is.

Why leave something out that's stuck by his name til he dies. I mean it's true man. But as you said it is what it is. When he gets the boot, the same will apply