An average day for Ryan would have been a great day for Vick

Andre5000

Why do people still bring up Vick? Really there isnt a point to it other then just starting yet another Vick thread.

Well, for one thing cause of all the numbnuts wearing VICK jerseys to the game still.....and mostly because i remember the time Vick has like 220 passing yards vs the Dolphins and was all super proud in his press conference saying he could be a pocket QB.. But your right, good point.. its the past

Well, for one thing cause of all the numbnuts wearing VICK jerseys to the game still.....and mostly because i remember the time Vick has like 220 passing yards vs the Dolphins and was all super proud in his press conference saying he could be a pocket QB.. But your right, good point.. its the past

But it is a FALCONS jersey they are wearing, maybe thats all they have. I mean just get over it.

Why do people still bring up Vick? Really there isnt a point to it other then just starting yet another Vick thread.

+1

Good Lord. Who cares about that at all anymore?

You might as well bring up Dave Archer, Bob Lee, Randy Johnson or Kim McQuilken....

They're all former Falcon quarterbacks whom I don't give a crap about anymore either.

+1

Good Lord. Who cares about that at all anymore?

You might as well bring up Dave Archer, Bob Lee, Randy Johnson or Kim McQuilken....

They're all former Falcon quarterbacks whom I don't give a crap about anymore either.

+1 who cares about Vick.

We have such a complete team that we are so much better off without him.

agreed

• 2 weeks later...