Thank you Michael Turner

LVfalconfan

Michael Turner today was a big part of our success. The Fins spent all week vowing to take down turner and gang tackle him......well they did and they paid. When you focus on Turner, Ryan will make you pay. When teams try to stop our passing attack, Turner will exploit the,. I love the way our offense works.

On a side not, why do people think Matt relied on gozno too much? Gonz Roddy And Jerious all had 5 catches, and Jenks got 4. Matt Spread the ball perfect today, Give matt some time and that touch on the deep ball will mean big plays for Roddy. He was waaaay open out there today.

I don't think any reasonable person thinks he relied on Gonzo too much. Matt missed a bunch of throws today, but I expect him to get that worked out.

ya, Matt Really could have had 350 yards and 3 or 4 touch downs. He was still was very smart with the ball and made great decisions. Just needs to get that timing down.

Michael Turner today was a big part of our success. The Fins spent all week vowing to take down turner and gang tackle him......well they did and they paid. When you focus on Turner, Ryan will make you pay. When teams try to stop our passing attack, Turner will exploit the,. I love the way our offense works.

On a side not, why do people think Matt relied on gozno too much? Gonz Roddy And Jerious all had 5 catches, and Jenks got 4. Matt Spread the ball perfect today, Give matt some time and that touch on the deep ball will mean big plays for Roddy. He was waaaay open out there today.

People tend to forget that we played a good defense today.

There's no such thing as relying on a hall of famer too much. If it works who's bitching. I could care less if Ryan had 15 colpetions and they all went to Gonzo as long as we get the W. This offense looks scary good with the addition of Tony. It makes Roddy,Jenkins,Turner and Norwood that much better. Sucks that we lost Douglas because he looked like he was gonna do some big things this year.

I don't think any reasonable person thinks he relied on Gonzo too much. Matt missed a bunch of throws today, but I expect him to get that worked out.

First game rust, as the game went on he was alot sharper. We took advantage of the fact the Miami wanted Ryan to beat them, and he did. I look for Turner to come back with a huge game next week against the Panties.