Thomas Decoud vs Miami

falconjuicer

I was one of his biggest detractors in preseason, and I think he did fine today. He seemed to be coming up laying some hits in run support. Nobody got behind except for on the one wild cat play. Next week will be a much bigger test for him, but he passed today with flying colors.

You've heard enough about DeCoud and his lacklusgter performance. By your sig I believe you're a Moore fan. Well, we could use his youth in the back field. When will he be back?

B. Williams was solid. I didn't see him give up any big plays. Incredible how he actually looked better than Houston and Grimes after one week of practice. If this is the effect we'll get from an actual pro cornerback, then I look forward to having Tye Hill on the field opposite B. Will..

You've heard enough about DeCoud and his lacklusgter performance. By your sig I believe you're a Moore fan. Well, we could use his youth in the back field. When will he be back?

B. Williams was solid. I didn't see him give up any big plays. Incredible how he actually looked better than Houston and Grimes after one week of practice. If this is the effect we'll get from an actual pro cornerback, then I look forward to having Tye Hill on the field opposite B. Will..

wow way to sell out chris houston

he had some great coverage today. our corners will look good if we get pressure on the qb

wow way to sell out chris houston

he had some great coverage today. our corners will look good if we get pressure on the qb

well for the fact that miami has no receivers except Fasano and hes a tight end, still continue to doubt houston, same goes for williams, but i havent seen enough of him to doubt him. we'll see next week. and will moore is going to be great for us if he is ever healthy

didnt decoud give up our only TD and not coleman?

I could swear I saw decoud turn his head too late and didn't even follow the route.

Isn't Coleman #26. Go back and check that play and come back and tell me if I'm wrong please sir. I surely looked like Coleman from where I was sitting. Unless Coleman was standing in front of the camera

He was non-existent.

The only negative on defense.

We played ten men all night.

Even the announcer mentioned he played over the top too deep.

I don't agree. Pennington mentioned that he wasn't able to take any shots deep because of the safeties, so I think Decoud served his purpose. The Dolphins didn't throw a ball further than like 15 yards down the field all day.