Quotable: Miami Dolphins

atljbo

Running Back Ronnie Brown

Q: On the Falcons defense...

A: “They played decent, but at the same time we can’t do what we did. We were in the red zone turning the ball over and you can’t expect to give yourself a chance when you keep turning the ball over. We had four turnovers and a few of them were in critical situations when we were going down to score.”

Quarterback Chad Pennington

Q: Did the Falcons defense surprise you?

A: “I don’t think they surprised us, I just think they out executed us. Anytime we got a drive going we did something to shoot ourselves in the foot and end the drive. They didn’t do anything we weren’t expecting. If anything they were more simple than we thought they would be. I think they respected our passing game because they were playing deep and not giving us shots. They had two safeties back or three deep. It kept us from hitting the seems and the out routes. They respected our speed and the things we were trying to do.”

I dont get it...... They are using (We was in the read zone but turn it over" excuse........ Dude yall was only in the read zone twice...lol.. I try my best to be a good sport rather we win or lose but i hate when players say things to take away from what a team did...... The turn overs we caused were not fluke turn overs...... Those were hard hitting/ great Defense turn overs.

I dont get it...... They are using (We was in the read zone but turn it over" excuse........ Dude yall was only in the read zone twice...lol.. I try my best to be a good sport rather we win or lose but i hate when players say things to take away from what a team did...... The turn overs we caused were not fluke turn overs...... Those were hard hitting/ great Defense turn overs.

Screw 'em.

If Matt and Elam had been razor sharp today we would have beaten them 35-7.

Poor losers.

They can suck it.

chad ''i threw for 100 yards'' pennington sounds like a complete idiot.

He's from Kentucky. He probably was rushed to get that quote out so he could get back home to his sister-wife.

Running Back Ronnie Brown

Q: On the Falcons defense...

A: “They played decent, but at the same time we can’t do what we did. We were in the red zone turning the ball over and you can’t expect to give yourself a chance when you keep turning the ball over. We had four turnovers and a few of them were in critical situations when we were going down to score.”

Ummm Ronnie, you had help turning the ball over, it wasn't like they weren't forced. That is called good defense ronnie. When you can't excuse your offense the way you would like to it is called great defense, not decent!!!!!

they're a bunch of cocky punks. they talked **** all week; crowder, their fans, porter and now they come in here and get BLASTED (score should've at least been 26-7) and its all about what they did wrong instead of what we did right. oh well, they'll be at or below .500 this season anyway.
FOr real! I dont get it, we completely man handled these guys and they try to make these lame a$$ excuses...If you remember that personal foul against us, it was against that prick Channing Crowder, im pretty sure that was a sign for the rest of the game..

I don't blame Pennington. He has temporary loss of memory after the pounding he took today. They can call it what they won't but they couldn't excute anything because of the defense. They had all those turnovers because of our defense.

They played most of the game deep in their own end of the field. They didn't get a kickoff past the twenty until the game was over.

The Falcons made a lot of mistakes or the game would have been an absolute blowout before the half. Roddy White needed to come back to that ball where he was alone at the 15 yard line. Easy TD.

There were bunches of other miscues on the Falcons part.

Best not talk smack when you got your butt whipped by a team on an off day. If I was a fish fan, I'd be grateful Mike Smith didn't pile on at the end.

If I was a fish fan, I'd be grateful Mike Smith didn't pile on at the end.

Great call there John. I told my wife as we were kneeling down in the victory formation "That's the sign of a classy organization."

I guaran-freaking-tee you that if that had been the stinking 'Aints, Brees and Sean Payton would have driven it right into the end zone.

And that's just another reason to hate the stinkin' 'Aints.

I'm not suprised at all. They are taking the attitude of their head coach. That is the exact same crap Sporano spits out. There was an article just not to long ago where he basically said, no one would out play them, out hussle them. Something to that affect. He is the most arrogant head coach in the NFL.

Great call there John. I told my wife as we were kneeling down in the victory formation "That's the sign of a classy organization."

I guaran-freaking-tee you that if that had been the stinking 'Aints, Brees and Sean Payton would have driven it right into the end zone.

And that's just another reason to hate the stinkin' 'Aints.

I agree it was classy, but just for this once... w/the Pats coming up in 2 wks., and Belicheck who's known for that ish... just this once I wanted to see them punch one more in. Just a little Preview for the Pastry-ots if y'know what I mean. :P

C'mon man...I was raised in KY...we got NO PRO teams there... you're better than that

No I'm not.....not at all. My sister was born in Kentucky. I lived in Owensboro and London. I have the right to say that.

It's a message board, not a tea party.

never underestimate the power of denial. After all, they have to find way to feel good about themselves...