Really ?

A.F.W.O.

Yeah The Falcons WON !!!

Now to more important issues!

This Forum is a JOKE !

The fans at the game today couldn't muster a whimper late in the game to try and help our "D" stop Miami from getting that TD :angry:.

I was the one of the only noise makers in section 309 during that drive and frankly, most of the crowd was gone! OH MY GOD lets beat the traffic! I stayed till the fireworks went off, walked down the ramp and was on I-20 by 4 pm for Christs Sake!

Home, I mean Dome Field Advantage does not exist in Atlanta! The Miami fans came here and almost took over. This fanbase is sad.

With that said, lets sell more tickets through this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agree 100%. Section 345 has 3 rows consistently on their feet....Mine and the before/after me....

And yes - CAN WE PLEASE KEEP THE TICKETS IN FALCONS FANS HANDS!!!!!!!! I had more Dolphin fans in my area that should have been able to get tickets. The only time we got louder was when they started their own cheer....if my section were on their feet from the beginning they would have never had the chance

Pathetic folks - you aren't watching the game at home, get involved!

Carolina is coming to town this sunday! :angry:

Is Atlanta going to let them walk into the Dome and take over ?

Those that are of the same mentality as I and understand what "Dome Field Advantage" is and means, I applaud you! YOU ARE NOT THE TOPIC AT ISSUE HERE :D

Those whom sell their tickets to opposing fans through this forum are the JOKE! Yes thats right, I called you out! Yet I don't know whom you might be, all I know is you S U C K !

Hey Arthur, why can't we show our ID"s at the gates? LET PURGE THE SCALPERS!

Carolina is coming to town this sunday! :angry:

Is Atlanta going to let them walk into the Dome and take over ?

Those that are of the same mentality as I and understand what "Dome Field Advantage" is and means, I applaud you! YOU ARE NOT THE TOPIC AT ISSUE HERE :D

Those whom sell their tickets to opposing fans through this forum are the JOKE! Yes thats right, I called you out! Yet I don't know whom you might be, all I know is you S U C K !

Hey Arthur, why can't we show our ID"s at the gates? LET PURGE THE SCALPERS!

Yes, they will come in droves. And as anyone who has been a season ticket holder for more than a couple years knows, they travel in packs. Panther fans seem to be afraid to travel in small groups because of their mouths.

As far as scalping tickets goes, it will always be this way. Too many transients buying up season tickets and only going to the games they want to be seen at.

Maybe if we had a natural disaster and had Bono write us a song, we could get some "rabid" johnny come lately fans like the Taints did.

Yes, they will come in droves. And as anyone who has been a season ticket holder for more than a couple years knows, they travel in packs. Panther fans seem to be afraid to travel in small groups because of their mouths.

As far as scalping tickets goes, it will always be this way. Too many transients buying up season tickets and only going to the games they want to be seen at.

Maybe if we had a natural disaster and had Bono write us a song, we could get some "rabid" johnny come lately fans like the Taints did.

Are you a season ticket holder? You do realize that some people can't attend every home game and they have to sell their tickets right? If you're going to sell them why not try and make back as much as possible on your Season Ticket investment? For the 2 games I won't be able to attend for various reasons I've made over $600 in profit on 4 tickets that go for $59 each/game. (The $600 I made this year will go directly into funding my tickets for next year and possibly allow me to upgrade my seats) Don't make excuses about transient people, don't make excuses about people not being "rabid" fans... that's all total BS. If you're going to start throwing stones I guess fans that buy more expensive tickets are more hardcore fans right? :lol: It's ideal to sell your tickets to Falcons fans, but you're a moron to just let a ticket go to waste when you can make back the money you spent on it just because you don't want the ticket to fall into "enemy" hands.

There's no harm in selling tickets to fellow NFL fans, Falcons fans have just as many opportunities to buy tickets on the open market that opposing fans have. In fact the Falcons don't seem to mind visiting fans either because they actually hold back tickets to sell on Ticketmaster each year. Some teams that actually physically sell out their Season Tickets don't have to bother with that mess.

This topic is like the "stadium is empty when the game starts" .. manage yourself and worry about yourself and you'll find yourself enjoying the game a lot more.

Are you a season ticket holder? You do realize that some people can't attend every home game and they have to sell their tickets right? If you're going to sell them why not try and make back as much as possible on your Season Ticket investment? For the 2 games I won't be able to attend for various reasons I've made over $600 in profit on 4 tickets that go for $59 each/game. (The $600 I made this year will go directly into funding my tickets for next year and possibly allow me to upgrade my seats) Don't make excuses about transient people, don't make excuses about people not being "rabid" fans... that's all total BS. If you're going to start throwing stones I guess fans that buy more expensive tickets are more hardcore fans right? :lol: It's ideal to sell your tickets to Falcons fans, but you're a moron to just let a ticket go to waste when you can make back the money you spent on it just because you don't want the ticket to fall into "enemy" hands.

There's no harm in selling tickets to fellow NFL fans, Falcons fans have just as many opportunities to buy tickets on the open market that opposing fans have. In fact the Falcons don't seem to mind visiting fans either because they actually hold back tickets to sell on Ticketmaster each year. Some teams that actually physically sell out their Season Tickets don't have to bother with that mess.

This topic is like the "stadium is empty when the game starts" .. manage yourself and worry about yourself and you'll find yourself enjoying the game a lot more.

Actually the profit goes to the worthless presason games that we have to pay for each year. I'm out $880 for those games this year.

The reason so many Miami fans were in the Dome Sunday was because the Falcons organization sold group tickets to their fans that planned a trip together. I think Blank has priced a lot of fans out of going to the games. I pay $110 per game (up from $35 a few years ago) for ticekts and a lot of people I know would rather watch it on TV or go to 1 game a year.

Actually the profit goes to the worthless presason games that we have to pay for each year. I'm out $880 for those games this year.

The reason so many Miami fans were in the Dome Sunday was because the Falcons organization sold group tickets to their fans that planned a trip together. I think Blank has priced a lot of fans out of going to the games. I pay $110 per game (up from $35 a few years ago) for ticekts and a lot of people I know would rather watch it on TV or go to 1 game a year.

Or that, I actually donated the 2 preseason tickets to a charity foundation so I used those as a write off but I hear you.

You are exactly right on the Miami game, it's funny how quick people are to point fingers at their fellow fan when they really don't even recognize that the team they support is the one selling the most tickets to opposing fans. The Dolphin fans weren't even that bad, I spoke to several that had Marino jerseys and custom 72 Dolphin jerseys on and they were all really nice, some were even complimentary of Ryan and Co.

Again, the Falcons are the ones selling the most tickets on Ticketmaster, not the fans, even teams that have 100% sell outs to Season Ticket Holders like the Redskins have their share of visiting fans.. the Steelers/Skins 2008 game is a prime example of that.

I completely agree with aerosmith. I bought 2 tickets and always try to sell one to a friend to recoup my cost for it. If none of them want to go, I sell to whoever has the money and it is my ticket and I have every right to sell to anybody I want to. As for yelling, I lost my voice Sunday and the Dolphis fan who sat next to me was a good person and he was very impressed with my lung capacity. Stop jumping on real fans and tell Blank to stop offering group sales and that will keep more of the opposing team's fans out of the Dome.

I forgot to add that I lost my job this year just as I made the last payment on my tickets and have had 5 surgeries since December, so going to every game is not my top priority this year. Does that me less of a fan? For those who know me know that it does not and that I have been to games when I really should have stayed home. If my seats end up in the hands of a fan of the other team it is because they were willing to pay for them first, and their money pays some of my bills as good as anyone else's money.

I suppose those of you criticizing have never been to an away game. If so, how did you get your tickets? Hmmmm?

This topic came up on sunday when I got home, yeah there were alot of Miami fans in my section too, but it dosn't surprise me. It's just the era we live in, with the likes of stubhub, ebay, craigslist and alot of ther selling communities....you can get tickets pretty much anywhere you want. I remember when Marino and the boys were in town in 98 and there were pretty much no Miami fans there that day due to the fact that fans didn't quite travel like they do today (except for the Steelers etc etc) . I know there will be a quite a few Panther fans on sunday, just like there always is. Heck, there's alot of our fans in Charlotte and New Orleans and Tampa every year. On a side note, the Dolphin fans that I talked to were awesome as well, really good fans! To get to the point, I hate all the visiting fans as well but we're not alone, I just have fun with them nowadays....weather it's trash talkin a little bit or just talking football.

The whole point of this thread is to TRASH this forum people! Come on! Look at the Forum TITLE? And then look inside it and all you see are tickets being sold.

If you're the Shay56 I know, yeah I know your a hugh Falcons fan ;) If you're not that person, then I haven't a clue about who you may be like the rest that have posted in this thread. I only know a few people from the boards.

But the point I'm trying to make here is this, This forum is about (IMO) how we as fans, represent during a home game here in the Dome, CORRECT? When I said "are they gona try & take over" I meant with crowd noise because I truely feel the fanbase isn't really behind their team. yeah we say we are, but only a few of us show up. Read the threads on the subject, you'll see that there are more like me that complain about it.

This forum needs more like me discussing ways to get the crowd more into the "D" mentality. It seems as if I'm the only one here cause every thread besides mine is about selling tickets. Yes I've even Suggested we get a "For Sale" forum so we (or I) can clean this forum up!

Example: How many of you reading this now, watched the END of the first of the Monday Night Games last night? Did anything stand out about the Patriot crowd? That is what I drive for, that is the PASSION for your team, That is HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE!

The whole point of this thread is to TRASH this forum people! Come on! Look at the Forum TITLE? And then look inside it and all you see are tickets being sold.

If you're the Shay56 I know, yeah I know your a hugh Falcons fan ;) If you're not that person, then I haven't a clue about who you may be like the rest that have posted in this thread. I only know a few people from the boards.

But the point I'm trying to make here is this, This forum is about (IMO) how we as fans, represent during a home game here in the Dome, CORRECT? When I said "are they gona try & take over" I meant with crowd noise because I truely feel the fanbase isn't really behind their team. yeah we say we are, but only a few of us show up. Read the threads on the subject, you'll see that there are more like me that complain about it.

This forum needs more like me discussing ways to get the crowd more into the "D" mentality. It seems as if I'm the only one here cause every thread besides mine is about selling tickets. Yes I've even Suggested we get a "For Sale" forum so we (or I) can clean this forum up!

Example: How many of you reading this now, watched the END of the first of the Monday Night Games last night? Did anything stand out about the Patriot crowd? That is what I drive for, that is the PASSION for your team, That is HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE!

Bad example the Dolphins game wasn't in question like the Pats game was, now if you want to compare apples to apples, very few fans left the Bears game last year, some left after the Bears scored but a majority of those that were there didn't leave. You also shouldn't worry about DRIVING the fans anywhere.. you'll find the game much more enjoyable if you just worry about yourself, worrying about how others react to a game has to be distracting and annoying. Just an idea.

There's nothing wrong with this Forum, I've seen more people selling/trading tickets to other Falcons fans than I have selling them to other teams fans. You also don't seem to grasp the concept of the fact that people that use this forum make up a very small percentage of the Falcons fan base, in fact we're the MINORITY here.. most here aren't even as die hard as some fans that don't post here. In no way does this board reflect the general opinion or face of the Falcons fan base, just like other NFL team message boards.. we're just fanatics that have the time or interest in posting/discussing things online.

It may just be me but I also don't see the harm in having opposing fans sprinkled throughout the crowd, we're all there for one reason, we love NFL football.. the mob mentality that we have to fight/hate or give opposing fans a hard time without provocation is just silly. We all really enjoy football, if you take the time to talk to opposing fans many times you'll find they have great things to say about both teams and that they're excited to see the Falcons play their team and that they have interesting ideas to offer about both teams as well. If anything having opposing fans in the stadium makes games interesting, without rivalry or someone to joke around with going to games would be awfully boring.

:lol: @ the defensiveness that I get about trying to get people in the mind frame of "Dome Field Advantage". Instead of comaring a bunch of fruit, how bout we just make some noise sunday, huh?

This is taking my thoughts back to the movie "Cool Hand Luke" when the wardon stood up on the hill and spoke to the prisoners :lol:

B)

Wow I dont know where to start....I'm all about making noise! I'm up shouting all game EVERY game and my raspy voice the next day says it all. So I agree in that sense, no harm in trying to motivate others to do the same!

As for buying/selling tickets on this forum, I mean isn't this the BEST place to do it?

1..you're probably buying from a season ticket holder who can't make it or needs the money or ect

2...its pretty much FALCONS fans that are on here buying the tickets off of them! Give a penny take a penny I say, I would much rather help out someone on the forum then going to craigslist.

As for the opposing fans, come on, nobody thinks the rivalry is fun?, it just makes the win that much sweeter! The trash talk...the heckling! Friendly and not out of hand of course! I like to go represent for the falcons during away games, and its awesome when the home team's fans are chill but of course we trash talk back and forth!

Opposing fans who have the courage to step in the dome should expect one this in that dome and that is NOISE! Them being there should just give us as falcon fans more of a reason to get even LOUDER!

It seems as though I have'nt correctly stated my intentions with this thread. So let me try again in very simple terms.

There isn't enough talk about "Dome Field Advantage" in it's own forum. It is out weighed by ticket sales by 99.9% in wigh I feel the forum name needs to be changed or a new forum created ("For Sale" or "Buy, Sell, or Trade").

Make no mistake, I love this forum title and would hate to see it changed, but I also understand that noone wants to talk this aspect of the game (sad). "Falcons Game Day Discussion" is used for the same purposs as well which in my mind is also a waste. And now this topic thread has moved towards the "Suggestion Forum" B)

AFWO you are the best in our section, 309, without question. I used to get more amped but lately the folks around me don't seem to want to do a whole lot so it's kind of deflating...

No, I'm not the best but I do try hard as I understand what home field advantage can do for your team and I'm not afraid to voice it here as well as yell, scream, and shake my rattle @ the game!

Thanx for the compliment though :D

Edited: Don't give up DFA, I'll be there to make up for them failing and that will leave you no choice but to make some noise too :D