The Cowgirls certainly aren't all that!

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

We ran up and down the field on these pansies all day and they never got even close to Lefty.

Our defense really let us down. If not for a few long pass plays we would've smoked these guys. The Falcons and Saints should definitely not have any problem with them.

I'm very encouraged by our BUCS. After 33 years it finally looks like we'll have a top 10 running game!

If we can get the defensive scheme working we'll win our share. I'm going to stick with my 5-11 prediction but WATCH OUT when the scheme gets well worked.

Congrats to the Falcons and the Saints for 2 very convincing wins. The Panthers? Panther fan, Maybe now you'll realize what we were talking about when it came to Delhomoe. ;)

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think with dallas getting rid of owens they lost a lot of production ON the field no matter which way you want to put it. yeah he was a cancer, but that guy drew so many double teams and opened up their run game so much that it's crazy. roy williams is good, but he isn't TO. i'm very confident against the 'boys.

i know it sucks to lose but the bucs are headed on the right path. the panthers....well you never know what you're getting with them so i can't really say.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
Yeah looks like opposite directions...

Most definitely! Looks like Foxie's last season in Charlotte. What possibly could've posessed him to agree to give homoe an extension? :rolleyes:

We ran up and down the field on these pansies all day and they never got even close to Lefty.

Our defense really let us down. If not for a few long pass plays we would've smoked these guys. The Falcons and Saints should definitely not have any problem with them.

I'm very encouraged by our BUCS. After 33 years it finally looks like we'll have a top 10 running game!

If we can get the defensive scheme working we'll win our share. I'm going to stick with my 5-11 prediction but WATCH OUT when the scheme gets well worked.

Congrats to the Falcons and the Saints for 2 very convincing wins. The Panthers? Panther fan, Maybe now you'll realize what we were talking about when it came to Delhomoe. ;)

YOU'LL NEVER KNOW HOW BAD I WANTED THE BUCS TO WIN THAT GAME.

YOU WERE IN IT TO THE BITTER END. IF YOU PLAY LIKE THAT ALL YEAR, YOU'LL

WIN MORE THAN 5 GAMES ..... I promise you this. ;)

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
Thanks a whole Bunch Sabby! :rolleyes:

He's such a puss! :angry:

Just wait until Tanard get's back! Sabby will be riding pine the rest of the year and selling insurance in '10. ;)

He's such a puss! :angry:

Just wait until Tanard get's back! Sabby will be riding pine the rest of the year and selling insurance in '10. ;)

Yeah, the dude looked lost out there....and Romo knew it....

He gave up 3 TD passes alone, cant wait til Tjax gets back. All in all , i'm still hopefull for a 9-7 record.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
If we get that secondary problem fixed....we just might go 9-7....We need more pressure on the QB though.....

Matt Bryant must be laughing as well....

I hope Dominick has ALREADY called him!

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
HANG IN THERE BUCMAN. :rolleyes:

He's RIGHT! This is the best running game and stable of running backs we have ever had!

Just give us time, one of these days (much sooner than you think) we'll be winning

regularly and you won't be rolling your eyes. ;)

The Cowboys arent all that and losing TO caused Dallas to lose production. REALLY?

1) Tony Romo went off on the Bucs for a CAREER (including TO) best, 353 yards

2) Roy William, Miles Austin, and Patrick Crayton each had a catch over 40 yards

3) Dallas had 462 yards of offense

Now, what did TO do, 2 catches 46 yards. Oh yeah, seems that Dallas really misses him.

Now, about the game, Ill give you that Cadilac had a great game, but you and I both know that score board should have been 34-14. Mike Jenkins INT was nullified by the biggest crap call Ive ever heard. Of course the two roughing the passer calls on the Patriots last night were worse.

All in all it doesnt matter, you lost. You were in the Dallas thread talking about how Dallas isnt anything without TO and Tampa LOST. Who wants to be next to underestimate Dallas? If you think that Dallas' D is not going to make the proper adjustments on D to get better you are full of it. Trust me, you havent seen anything yet.

BTW, the comment about Dallas never getting close to Leftwich.........

51072aptopixdolphinsbuc.jpg

I beg to differ, no they didnt get a sack, but they were in his face the entire game.

The Cowboys arent all that and losing TO caused Dallas to lose production. REALLY?

1) Tony Romo went off on the Bucs for a CAREER (including TO) best, 353 yards

2) Roy William, Miles Austin, and Patrick Crayton each had a catch over 40 yards

3) Dallas had 462 yards of offense

Now, what did TO do, 2 catches 46 yards. Oh yeah, seems that Dallas really misses him.

Now, about the game, Ill give you that Cadilac had a great game, but you and I both know that score board should have been 34-14. Mike Jenkins INT was nullified by the biggest crap call Ive ever heard. Of course the two roughing the passer calls on the Patriots last night were worse.

All in all it doesnt matter, you lost. You were in the Dallas thread talking about how Dallas isnt anything without TO and Tampa LOST. Who wants to be next to underestimate Dallas? If you think that Dallas' D is not going to make the proper adjustments on D to get better you are full of it. Trust me, you havent seen anything yet.

BTW, the comment about Dallas never getting close to Leftwich.........

51072aptopixdolphinsbuc.jpg

I beg to differ, no they didnt get a sack, but they were in his face the entire game.

A Cowblow fan complaining about refs is laughable, don't think you will find much sympathy in here whiner.

I will give the boys the respect they deserve for a win, and if blomo wasn't off in the 1st half with his passes it would have been uglier for the bucs. The entire secondary was exposed, yea we know.

Pointing out that Caddy was the only RB who had a great game? so did Ward, the bucs Oline punked your team.

I don't think you should feel real good about your supposed powerfull run game either. You ran in to a D that is being rebuilt, and won those plays because of breakdowns in coverage.

Romo will choke and cry eventually, happens every year don't it. BTW when was the last playoff win for the bandwagon team of America?

I'd say its the battle of 2 bad defenses what say you?

Because Atlanta has a monster defense... :rolleyes:

AND WE'RE MORE THAN DALLAS. :D

So you think, Dallas has a way better D than your's, and they have more weapons on offense than the Falcons.

Plus they did something MAtty "ice" hasn't. score a TD against us!

I'd say its the battle of 2 bad defenses what say you?

I think one bad D, and one D with a secondary that struggled with communication, and coverage responsibility, which really is easily fixed. Although I am still reluctant to say we have the right players for this system.

They do have rude awakenings coming for them, the bucs ran the ball consistantly. Of course there will always be Cowboy bandwagoners who talk about adjustments, etc, however what I saw was a team that was exposed with a shoddy run D, that will get a full dose of Turner, and the boys from Carolina.

If the Saints can get Thomas healthy I would include them, but they are going to have enough to deal with with brees.