brief me

xxstealth

i didn't see sidbury. abe played like abe, beerman played like abe. our whole D got a good rush. our corners covered. ryan missed on a few throws but he had a good game. gonzo looked like the HOFer he is. our D forced 4 turnovers. pennington was uncomfortable all game. to me it looked like williams and grimes were switching on and off from LCB to nickel. peterson had a heck of a game (forced fumble, INT) and both came at moments where we really needed them. brian williams (new corner) returned peterson's FF into the phins territory around the 20. we shut down the wildcat. turner got shut down as MIA keyed on him.

final score 19-7 -ryan 229 yds passing 2 TDs 36 attempts - gonzo led the team in yds 1 TD, ovie had the other TD. we shut the phins O down pretty much all game. they score their only TD with under 4 minutes to go.

Offense was shaky, but that in part was because it looked like Ryan was still feeling the effects of the flu and the dolphins front seven played a very good game. Turner was pretty much stuffed the entire game and Matty was a little off, but was able to over come. Norwood looked good as was used at very good times both out of the backfield and in a receiver set. Gonzo was a monster.

Defense looked awesome. The D-line was tremendous, with 4 sacks and I think 13 or 14 pressures plus 6 QB knockdowns. The LB's played lights out and hit anything that moved. The secondary played a really good game, making pennington go through his progressions (which he didnt have time for because of the pressure). CB's looked pretty good. Grimes and Houston started but it looked like all the CB's were being rotated throughout the game

You could read the in game thread, but it's 200 pgs long...

Basically, you're not going to believe it, but the Defense was dominant, although the 2ndary wasn't really tested all that much. Elam missed easy FGs and a PAT, but made a 50+ yarder. Turner was shut down most of the game, and Ryan looked more like a game manager than the QB you've come to know and love. I didn't see Sidbury, but I wasn't really looking for him either. Peterson, Bierman and even JA98 had great games today, although no sacks for Jamal. Gonzalez did his thing and is definitely a most needed addition. Dolphins D was stout, but their offense could not do anything much to speak of. Surprising I know, but this isn't 'casm.... it's a pretty accurate description.

Thank you for your service, if indeed you are in Kuwait serving our country.

You could read the in game thread, but it's 200 pgs long...

Basically, you're not going to believe it, but the Defense was dominant, although the 2ndary wasn't really tested all that much. Elam missed easy FGs and a PAT, but made a 50+ yarder. Turner was shut down most of the game, and Ryan looked more like a game manager than the QB you've come to know and love. I didn't see Sidbury, but I wasn't really looking for him either. Peterson, Bierman and even JA98 IS A STIFF, but the others had great games today, although no sacks for Jamal. Gonzalez did his thing and is definitely a most needed addition. Dolphins D was stout, but their offense could not do anything much to speak of. Surprising I know, but this isn't 'casm.... it's a pretty accurate description.

Thank you for your service, if indeed you are in Kuwait serving our country.

Fixed it for you.

offense will do better, cant settle for field goals. shouldve won 30-7

brian williams started and houston didnt really give up anything which is a surprise,we'll see next week though.

Mike Pete dominated everything for us on D, made all the HUGE plays, 2 Forced Fumbles, 1 of them brian williams picked up and ran about 50 yards, pete also had an INT which was very huge.

Biermann is our new defensive end opposite abe,2 sacks for him. Peria looked really solid and was in on everything along with babs being nasty against the run.

i saw nicholas make a few big stops and lofton did OK.

our Special teams once again the best in the nfl