LOL AT People saying Ryan regressed..serious ?

SWIFT HITTER

Only the idiots would look at Ryan's play today and say he regressed. He had constant pressure today....Turner was being shut down and he had the freakin' flu earlier in the week....

Today was his 18th game as a starter in the NFL.

I'm not real worried about Ryan.

Ryan will be fine. No running game, a very aggressive defensive seven he was facing and he had the flu. Still have over 200 yards passing, 2TDs and no pics. Plus, we won the game.

I'm just laughing my a$$ off because next week will be great. You guys should have seen how the Eagles took Carolina apart. Ryan is going to have a field day.

Ryan's accuracy definitely looked off, but the kid has earned himself some "off" games where we still dominate :D

I will say the inaccuracy is something of a concern, albeit a mild one. I actually noticed it more than a few times in preseason, where he wasn't as accurate as he was last season. And this is kinda the opposite of what was expected after the two big things he was working on this offseason was his decision making and his accuracy.

It makes me wonder if all the working out and beefing up has affected his natural accuracy to some degree. I know thats probably just reaching, hopefully is more like it, and I'm hopeful he will shake it off and be just fine the rest of the season. Last season he would have never thrown so many inaccurate passess in one game. Heck, I don't think I saw him make more than 1 or 2 a game all last year. There were at least 7 this game, even some of the completions.

But Ryan is the man, he's NOT going to have a sophomore slump, he just works to hard to allow that to happen. However, the accuracy thing is something worth monitoring the next few games. I expect it to only be an abberation for this Miami game, but...it's something to keep an eye on. As a fan of a franchise that has never had back to back winning seasons, I guess thats just the paranoid pessimist in me rearing it's ugly head.

4 int, 1 fumble returned for a TD and getting BENCHED is a bad day. (Jake Delhomme we're looking at you....)

Missing 1 deep pass and a throw to a spot in the endzone fo Norwood is just playing an average game.

there were quite a few bad passes, take the blinders off. but overall we won the game thats what really matters. he also didnt throw any pics and it was just the first game of the year. saying he regressed is an admission of ones idiocy.

It's good to know we can win a game when Turner is shut down. That's something we couldn't do last year. Sounds like progress to me!

To be honest, the defense won the game today. They created numerous turnovers, gave the offense excellent field position.

I can only say Ryan looked at little off today but I am sure he will improve.