The Panthers

Romfal

Delhomme got benched. They showed a nice little recap on the Red Zone Channel and he looked really, really horrible. He's thrown 8 INTs in his last 8 quarters of play.

how is the red zone channel anyway? **** dish network put it in the sports package, which ofcorse is not in the same package with NFL network so I dont have it

how is the red zone channel anyway? **** dish network put it in the sports package, which ofcorse is not in the same package with NFL network so I dont have it

This is DirecTV's Red Zone Channel (I don't think they're the same thing). They're doing a free preview of Sunday Ticket this week so I'm enjoying it while I have it. It's great, they show all kinds of stuff and you never have to see commercials.

I was able to catch some of their game. They looked terrible. No passing game, no rushing game and their D was terrible.

You should hear the local radio right now. They are ready to cruxify Delhomo and the D, especially peppers. They fans actually want the team to cut peppers now!!!!

If this keeps up Fox and Hurley will out of work come the off-season.