Who Makes the "Hick'ry Stick Award" Nominations?

falconfoozball

I put our defense first and foremost. But the D-line played outstanding, every one of them. Peterson came up huge as well. No complains on D today

Agreed. But I think it is supposed to be more of an individual award, rather than a group or squad type thing. That's if I remember correctly from last year. Need karst, Tandy, GB or, of course, Supes to refresh my memory.

All good choices above guys.

Maybe even add BVG to the list, if you want to do a squad type award.

Agreed. But I think it is supposed to be more of an individual award, rather than a group or squad type thing. That's if I remember correctly from last year. Need karst, Tandy, GB or, of course, Supes to refresh my memory.

All good choices above guys.

Maybe even add BVG to the list, if you want to do a squad type award.

Oh I know, but we as fans, blasted this defense from top to bottom, and they came out as a unit and played AMAZING. Peterson doesn't come up like he did without the d-line imo. The secondary doesn't perform unless d-line gets pressure. As critical as I've been of the line, they played their azzes off today. Amazing job.

Peterson made a Bone Crushing Hit that forced a fumble

that Williams recovered.

This was on a Miami Drive that had Score written all over it.

IMO this was the critical game changing play.

Peterson was all over the place today and he was thumping the Phish

with a Big ol Hick'ry Stick.

JMO

Peterson has to get it. He was a Dolly Parton breast today!!

I still have a hard time giving it to BVG since I know deep down it's Smitty's defense. TD also deserves consideration, afterall he brought in Peterson, Bierman, Gonzo, Jerry, Williams.... pretty much all of the big nominees not named Abe.

I think it is between Mike Peterson and Kroy Beirman. He had 2 sacks but beat his guy for what should of been his 3rd but he was badly held during that last drive by the Finns. I go with Peterson, I think. He forced at least one fumble. He was in on another so he may have forced 2. He had an int and was just all over the field. LOL @ crabapple and anyone else talking ish about this dude. I have watched him for years and tried to tell everyone what this guy brings. He brings intensity and that is what he brought today.

Is it only 1 per game? Then it has to go to Peterson. If more than one can win, then consider Kroy and Gonzo.

I think it's only 1/game. There were some def. rules around it last year. Probably someone should post that again if it's still around. I'm still not clear on it, but I think there is an honorary AFMB member committee who actually gets to make a poll and selects the winner.