A Win Is A Win

bozoatl

But ATL could have had somewhere around 31 pts. Matt miscued on some sure TD's, and of course you all know about Mr. Elam's day. There's no pay for 'woulda shoulda coulda', but the offense looked pretty close to being dominate and just couldn't close the deal.

Good game, especially for the D. Congrats, Falcons........................ :D

Definitely should have had more TD's on the board. But I'm THRILLED with the game and this is why: every commentator and a host of fans were convinced our defense would not be able to play with the big boys, so to speak. They went a long way to answering those doubts.

The offensive side, on the other hand, has ALL the weapons it needs and once it starts running on all cylinders, it will be lights out. Today was just the smallest of tastes.

A good win. Sure there were typical opening day mistakes but I never got the sense the Falcons were threatened in the game.

With all the questions on defense I sure didn't think they would be this good already. Hopefully that's what we'll see more of.

As the announcers said, an offense typically takes a little longer to get in synch than a defense. But think about when that happens, wow this offense will be potent.

A rough day for Elam, hopefully that's out of the way for the season.