gotta eat my own words...

earl01

about matt ryan..i said that he would be exposed and that he would have 3 int's with 2 by halftime..and i was totally off!!

what i meant to say is that the fins would have 3 turn....naw...just kidding..

now,they did have 3 turnovers,and it was not any givens..we took the ball away from them and ryan did what he was supposed to do and thats get us into scoring positions..

the defense played well..

so kudos to the falcons,and all of you who called me everything in the book,I DO DESERVE IT...

did he play like a pro bowler?heck naw!!

was he a difference maker? we could have had redmon in...

he was in scoring positions mainly due to the turnovers the defense got,and he played well enough to get us to capitalize on our opportunities..

way to go matt ryan...for now

about matt ryan..i said that he would be exposed and that he would have 3 int's with 2 by halftime..and i was totally off!!

now,they did have 3 turnovers,and it was not any givens..we took the ball away from them and ryan did what he was supposed to do and thats get us into scoring positions..

so kudos to the falcons,and all of you who called me everything in the book,I DO DESERVE IT...

he was in scoring positions mainly due to the turnovers the defense got,and he played well enough to get us to capitalize on our opportunities..

You say you got to eat your own words but you are still defending yourself! "we could have had redmon in" "Way to go matt ryan......for now" Dude you are wrong end of story!

Glad to see you at least showed up. I told you caddieman and myself would get the last laugh!!!! :lol::lol: