Our defense won't be this good every week.

Gritzblitz 2.0

Our offense won't be this bad every week either. If someone told me that Turner would be shut down like he was, I would have expected to lose big. Great teams find a way to win, even when your strengths are being taken away.

I agree, I want to see it for about 3 or 4 more games before I say we have a good defense, but you can see the difference.

Our offense won't be this bad every week either. If someone told me that Turner would be shut down like he was, I would have expected to lose big. Great teams find a way to win, even when your strengths are being taken away.

Really good point...Same thing I told my wife after the game. Our offense definitely wasn't hitting all cylinders today....but good teams win even when they aren't hitting everything....

Wildcat?

More like Wildflat.......

Our defense played excellent today. They are probably not as good as they showed today, but they are a lot better than people were thinking in the preseason. I loved the way petterson played. All I have to say to all the doubters and idiots in the preseason is hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! But you know he will have a bad game sooner or later and they will be back saying how he is a scrub. Our LB's were awesome today, so was the D-line. Only three mistakes I counted from the front seven today. The secondary did a good job too making pennington hold the ball.

Our offense was off. Was it confirmed? DId Matty have the flu earlier this week? He really looked off the first quarter. The dolphins front 7 really played well and keyed on Turner the whole game. We have to work on that. No excuse for some of the breakdowns on the O-line today, but hey its the first game of the season.

Great game. Go Falcons!!!

It's all about matchups. Falcons run D is very good....the pass D could get exploited by above average qb's.

Saints....Pats...Eagles and Dallas may give us some problems.

Jets(rookie qb)...Bucs....Bills and Redskins should not give us problems.

I will say this though....the pass rush looked good with Biermann contributing. If Jerry or Babs can start to succeed against 1 on 1 blocking....then even the above avg qbs could have problems against us. Any of our blitzing LBs or safetys could have free shots at the qb.

Our defense played excellent today. They are probably not as good as they showed today, but they are a lot better than people were thinking in the preseason. I loved the way petterson played. All I have to say to all the doubters and idiots in the preseason is hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! But you know he will have a bad game sooner or later and they will be back saying how he is a scrub. Our LB's were awesome today, so was the D-line. Only three mistakes I counted from the front seven today. The secondary did a good job too making pennington hold the ball.

Our offense was off. Was it confirmed? DId Matty have the flu earlier this week? He really looked off the first quarter. The dolphins front 7 really played well and keyed on Turner the whole game. We have to work on that. No excuse for some of the breakdowns on the O-line today, but hey its the first game of the season.

Great game. Go Falcons!!!

I totally forgot about that. But now that you mention it, he did look a little peaked and pale to me.