Warren Sapp and Marshall Faulk!

Peyton

Sapp is a tool. He said, and I quote "Atlanta didn't do anything in the offseason to address their D-Line". Forget the 1st round draft pick DT you guys got. He should be out there commentating anything.

Yeah that's exactly why this thread was born, because he is lazy in his job and doesn't do any homework at all.

I like Baldy, he does research and knows the Falcons as good as any announcer/commentator

Well maybe, except he didn't seem to realize that the Wildcat never worked last year after about the 6th game. He said the Falcons weren't going to be able to stop it all day. They got 4 yards from it.

SO SUCK IT BALDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Well maybe, except he didn't seem to realize that the Wildcat never worked last year after about the 6th game. He said the Falcons weren't going to be able to stop it all day. They got 4 yards from it.

SO SUCK IT BALDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I'm sure our defensive performance today surprised a lot of people, including YOU. Chill out. Baldy is on our side.

I'm sure our defensive performance today surprised a lot of people, including YOU. Chill out. Baldy is on our side.

And where do you get this "Baldy is on our side" stuff? Because he did our preseason games? He picked us to lose and said our D was going to struggle all day, and didn't even mention the Falcons offense.

Some are classics fooz......

Gonna update your avy this week bud......... ;)

Wow, AWESOME NEWS!!! I'm truly humbled and grateful! :)

And where do you get this "Baldy is on our side" stuff? Because he did our preseason games? He picked us to lose and said our D was going to struggle all day, and didn't even mention the Falcons offense.

Baldy likes the Falcons, but he still has to be a commentator. Maybe he just doesn't want to be too homerish - like Theisman is for his Skins for example. And I have heard him speak very highly of our offense, but maybe not in the clip that I think you're referring to up there. Seriously, there were more that thought our offense was going to struggle than weren't. That's truth.

Wow, AWESOME NEWS!!! I'm truly humbled and grateful! :)

Baldy likes the Falcons, but he still has to be a commentator. Maybe he just doesn't want to be too homerish - like Theisman is for his Skins for example. And I have heard him speak very highly of our offense, but maybe not in the clip that I think you're referring to up there. Seriously, there were more that thought our offense was going to struggle than weren't. That's truth.

Well I thought his analysis of the game was crap when I saw it, and I was proven right, so for this week, SUCK IT BALDY!!!!!