Falcons D ....wow

Shredman

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shred, what are you talking about? Don't you remember all our rivals said our defense sucks right? I mean they saw enough of us in the preseason to make that prediction!

Azzholes... :lol:

WHERE IS JOE (The Mouth) HORN??? I JUST WANT TO

HEAR AGAIN HOW BAD OUR "D" WOULD BE TODAY.

COME ON JOE ...... LET US KNOW. :lol::lol:

lmao detroit put 27 points on them

had nothing to do with our defense. they had a special teams TD, a defensive TD, and multiple good returns one of which started them at our 15 which led to a TD

our special teams better get their crap together

had nothing to do with our defense. they had a special teams TD, a defensive TD, and multiple good returns one of which started them at our 15 which led to a TD

our special teams better get their crap together

A bad special teams is often worse than a bad defense too... at least with a bad defense you force the team to go 75-80 yards. With a bad special teams they only have to go 20-30 ala this game.

Funny how comparable the Saints and Ravens are today. At least the Lions have some talent on offense. The Chiefs put up 24 against the Ravens but put up less than 200 yards. The Lions put up 231 but a lot of it came on one play by Calvin.

A bad special teams is often worse than a bad defense too... at least with a bad defense you force the team to go 75-80 yards. With a bad special teams they only have to go 20-30 ala this game.

Funny how comparable the Saints and Ravens are today. At least the Lions have some talent on offense. The Chiefs put up 24 against the Ravens but put up less than 200 yards. The Lions put up 231 but a lot of it came on one play by Calvin.

MY ..... MY ........ MY. :rolleyes:

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
well , i didnt expect this, 5 min left , 4 sacks 1 int and 4 forced turnovers

looks good man... i like it

I have to admit.............I'm impressed.

Now lets' see you do it against the Pats & Giants. ;)

no debate here. i was merely clarifying what the problem was today, not denying that there was one. the defense actually looked good and only gave up about 200 total yards

I WONDER WHAT THEY'RE DOING IN MIAMI RIGHT NOW.

THE HURRICANE WASN'T DOWN THERE, IT WAS UP HERE.

OVER THERE ON NORTHSIDE DRIVE .... THE DOME. THEY

REALLY THOUGHT THEY COULD WIN. THERE ARE SOME

MORE OUT THERE WITH THIS SAME CRAZY NOTION ........

I guess we'll have to kill their dreams too. :rolleyes:

well , i didnt expect this, 5 min left , 4 sacks 1 int and 4 forced turnovers

looks good man... i like it

I wouldn't get too excited over it, By far the worst Chad Pannignton game i've ever seen... and to prove it they put Pat white in! thats when you now its bad!

Same old 1-15 Dolphins, Waste of a pick Jake long was...