I know it's early...

bigbirdfanDC

look at how much benching grimes has helped our defense lol

I know you're half kidding, but I think it has more to do with what Smith said in that they don't gameplan in the preseason. Instead, they were almost trying to expose our corners to see what they could not do. They found out they do not yet have the personnel to play man and blitz a lot, so they are running more zone like last year. That's the difference we see.

I know you're half kidding, but I think it has more to do with what Smith said in that they don't gameplan in the preseason. Instead, they were almost trying to expose our corners to see what they could not do. They found out they do not yet have the personnel to play man and blitz a lot, so they are running more zone like last year. That's the difference we see.

in regular season last year Grimes was getting toasted for TD's. It's obvious they don't believe in him as a starter. It's funny how people bashed Houston and said Grimes was better yet for the 2nd year in a row Houston is on the corner and Grimes is on the BENCH, where he belongs.

on another note Nicholas looks GREAT