Warren Sapp is an idiot.

Peyton

He just said the Falcons didn't address the Defensive Line at all in the off season. I guess using two draft picks instead of the first pick on the defensive line doesn't count. That guy never does any homework at all, he's a horrible analyst.

He is actually pretty good. They all get it wrong sometimes. He was one of our main backers last year.

He just said the Falcons didn't address the Defensive Line at all in the off season. I guess using two draft picks instead of the first pick on the defensive line doesn't count. That guy never does any homework at all, he's a horrible analyst.

i wish analysts would call each other out, but then again not many of them do any research either

He is actually pretty good. They all get it wrong sometimes. He was one of our main backers last year.

With three games left in the season last year I saw him predict the Bucs would win the division going away. He just predicted the Dolphins would dominate the Falcons on both side of the ball today. And he completely missed that the Falcons spent thier first round pick on a DT.

He's a charismatic talker, he just doesn't do any research.

He says Abe is good, but we have no one in the middle of our D-Line. :huh:

He picks the Fins.

In a blowout. Then Michael Irvin made fun of him for talking about Chad Pennington like he is a HOF player and Irvin picked the Falcons in a blowout.

Marshall Faulk said the Falcons gave up a 3rd and 23, 3rd and 25, and a 3rd and 30 against the Chargers. There is another guy that studies. He picked the Dolphins as well. Mooch and the chick picked the Falcons.

........... .. I guess using two draft picks instead of the first pick on the defensive line doesn't count. That guy never does any homework at all, he's a horrible analyst.

Apparently he is not alone. We spent three picks on the D-line including the first one. Sapp is one of the better commentators.

I didnt hear what he said today,

But he basically said on NFL Network that Jerry is an UT,

So, Basically he says We didnt address the Departure of a Double Team Guy, Grady like, DT

But I read the wildcat gets beat by having UTs shooting gaps into the backfield and we got two good ones,

Go Perry and Babs!

I agree I like him better then Marshall Faulk, hes just going along with the dolphins lovers, but a couple of others picked us. We got to kick someones azz to make them believe again. ;) Marshall will never believe, I don't know who pizzed in his cherrios but he hates the falcons. :P

I could be wrong, but I don't remember him saying it would be a "blowout." He was very confident in his pick, so if he didn't say that he kind of seemed to imply that.

Yeah he didn't use the word "blowout" but, he did infer that the Dolphins defense and offenser were both going to be dominant today. He talked about their defense like it was the second coming of the Steel Curtain.