FALCONS WILL DESTROY TODAY!

Electric Falcon

OK FIN TROLLS!!!!!!! I have had to tolerate your BS for weeks now! TODAY the ATLANTA FALCONS WILL DESTROY your stupid wild crap based team!

YEAH, I said it! I've let your BS slide until today. I am going to enjoy your presence being gone after our ATLANTA FALCONS DESTROY this wimpy WILD CRAP fin team...... :D

Your fin team is in FALCONS NATION NOW BABY!!!!!!! YOU WILL LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh BTW : YOU WERE WARNED OF THE BEATING YOUR TEAM WILL TAKE TODAY, REMEMBER THERE IS ALWAYS ON DEMAND AND THE STYLE CHANNEL FOR YOU FIN FANS TO WATCH!!!!!!!!

AS FOR ME I WILL BE WATCHING THE HICKORY STICK BEING TAKEN TO YOUR WILD CRAP DULLFIN TEAM TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

NO WAY US FALCONS LOSE TODAY!!!!!!!! NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FALCONS WILL DESTORY THE FINS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PERIOD!!!!!!!!

3 Sacks at the minimum on chad pee..... or he will!!!!!!!!!

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOODBYE TUNA, GOODBYE FINS, YOU ARE FALCON FOOD TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL I CAN SAY IS : "I TOLD YA SO YOU MIAMI FIN TROLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

FALCONS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE DEFENSE WAS FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FALCONS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW LET'S HEAR THAT FIN CRAP YOU WERE TALKING FOR THE LAST COUPLE WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

FALCONS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!