Joe Cox

Vicious

I was really hoping to see more of Gray last night. I thought he was going to get a few more snaps than that one. He can't throw as pitiful a ball as Cox does. Willy Mo was the same ol Willy Mo. Can't wait to see that guy and his weak *** schemes go. Another thing I didn't get was why didn't the Dawgs pound Samuels some more? That guy was running like a maniac out there.

I was really hoping to see more of Gray last night. I thought he was going to get a few more snaps than that one. He can't throw as pitiful a ball as Cox does. Willy Mo was the same ol Willy Mo. Can't wait to see that guy and his weak *** schemes go. Another thing I didn't get was why didn't the Dawgs pound Samuels some more? That guy was running like a maniac out there.

same here.. i really want to see logan get in the game.. not just for 1 run.. i expect him to transfer after this year if he isn't given a chance to compete and he isn't.. joe cox is a great leader and he did a very good job with his pre-snap calls. I was told he made a number of great calls before the snap that put us in some great plays. Regarding our defense it was very frustrating, we were a bend don't break defense. However I get SC a lot of credit. Garcia's escapability was big for them. They had a great gameplan. I can't answer the samuels question. They didn't have him for 3 or 4 straight drives i think and ran him very little. It's like they are saving him for something.. RS's improvement from week 1 to 2 was awesome and orson and branden are showing us why this recruiting class was so lauded.

Cox did good this week. He has recovered from the flu, but still stand by what I said last week. He shouldn't have been playing with the flu. Also I wonder what's keeping Brown and Wooten out of the game during passing plays. I seen they were in there 1 time, but during a running play. As for RS. I'm assuming with his running style they don't want to wear him out or get to banged up so he can be productive later in the year.

Cox did good this week. He has recovered from the flu, but still stand by what I said last week. He shouldn't have been playing with the flu. Also I wonder what's keeping Brown and Wooten out of the game during passing plays. I seen they were in there 1 time, but during a running play. As for RS. I'm assuming with his running style they don't want to wear him out or get to banged up so he can be productive later in the year.

Yep with RS running style he is a very physical back and takes on guys so they don't want to give him too many carries.. Once caleb is healthy i expect to see more RS because right now we have just 2 backs. You are right joe cox should not have played last weekend.. when you lose 9 lbs and don't get an apetite til the wednesday after the game you shouldn't be playing.