What Do You expect From The Game Today?

bigmildog

I expect the Falcons to win with Big Offensive numbers. I also expect to see our corners struggle a little bit. I think that Pennignton will throw a few INT's and I would expect to see JA98 get a sack. A heavy dose of Tony Gonzalez as well as some highlights from Roddy White. Go Falcons!

I expect to see the defense play with a massive chip on its shoulder to prove that what happens in preseason has no bearing on the regular season. I expect that our CBs can and will be able to cover Miami's small receivers (Miami fans seem to be unaware that Brent Grimes, small as he is, is Ginn's equal in the speed department, and Ginn's just as small as Grimes). I expect the offense to shut Joey Porter and Channing Crowder's mouths up.

On the flip side, I expect Pennington to get his because he also plays with a chip on his shoulder. I expect the defense to make some young mistakes. I expect the Wildcat WILL burn us a few times. I expect it to be a close game.

That said, home field advantage is the trump card especially in the first game of the season, so I'm expecting a final score of 31-28 or something similar.

I expect us to run the ball to control the clock and keep our defense off the field as much as possible. Turner will have a great day, but it will be somewhere in the ballpark of 30 carries 130-150 yds with 2 td's. that way we control the clock by getting multiple first downs on long winded TD drives.

prediction:

Falcons - 24

Miami - 13