Do you see any upsets this weekend?

SacFalcFan

the hogs per their fans on the national boards have really bad special teams and defense.. special teams could actually be a strength this coming weekend. You are right if we control smith we win this game.

I'm not sold on UGA special teams. This week was good and last week wasn't. Only 2-3 directional kicks were used. Which I think helped the Kick off cover team. They should stick with Boykins as the KR this week against the Hogs

Miami and Arkansas both played well in game 1 especially on offense. GT and UGA could both be in for another nail biter but I'm saying both probably survive.(Arkansas's offense may still be very weak only test was Missouri state) Texas Tech had a better chance if Wyoming hadn't woken Texas up this week. Tennessee has a chance to really shock the world this weekend with a defense that can shut down Florida, a solid running game, and solid special teams. Crompton will be the thing that decides the outcome of UF/UT. IF he keeps his head then the Vols have an excellent opportunity.