Haha

Vicious

I got in my vehicle to head to work, and on the radio is Darius Rucker singing, "I'm such a baby cause the Dolphins make me cry....". I haven't heard that song in years. Hopefully they make him cry some more today :D

This morning as I was driving to the corner store, I got out of my truck and in the parking lot was a dead black bird...no joke. Probably hit by a car or truck. I dont believe in omens or anything like that, but this thread got me thinking about it.

That song by Hootie is a good tune, and it really summed up the Fins frustration and lack of playoff wins despite having some 10+ win seasons in the 80-90's. Having a strong offense alone without defense will not get a SB ring.

Trash talk aside, wishing the Falcons the best of luck this season. Hopefully our teams paths will cross again in Miami in game 19.

This morning as I was driving to the corner store, I got out of my truck and in the parking lot was a dead black bird...no joke. Probably hit by a car or truck. I dont believe in omens or anything like that, but this thread got me thinking about it.

That song by Hootie is a good tune, and it really summed up the Fins frustration and lack of playoff wins despite having some 10+ win seasons in the 80-90's. Having a strong offense alone without defense will not get a SB ring.

Trash talk aside, wishing the Falcons the best of luck this season. Hopefully our teams paths will cross again in Miami in game 19.

Good omens all over the place for both teams. B)

Good Morning America 9:30AM - special segment DOLPHIN HUNTING at a Japanese village.

Now I'm not being mean to animals by laughing about the ironic timing of this story b/c like those villagers said "You eat cows, we eat dolphins. Don't judge us."

:lol::lol::lol:

I think that's what it was for me. The timing of it.

I got in my vehicle to head to work, and on the radio is Darius Rucker singing, "I'm such a baby cause the Dolphins make me cry....". I haven't heard that song in years. Hopefully they make him cry some more today :D

You and me

We come from different worlds

You like to laugh at me

When I look at other girls

Sometimes you're crazy

And you wonder why

I'm such a baby

Cause the Dolphins make me cry

Well there's nothing I can do

I only wanna be with you

You can call me your fool

Only wanna be with you