Does anyone know a reliable way

i am 17

Sports bar is an overused term, they are mainly restaurants. I am sure you have one nearby some where right? Do you drive? If you don't call a friend who does and go to one. As for the Ticket ask you parents to get the dish and tell them you'll help pitch in for it. I remember when cable first came out to our area in 78' I was 18, my dad said it was too expensive ($17.95 a month) I said I'll help pay for it so we got it, and I stuck to my word!

well thanks for your help, i do drive

however, ive bugged the **** out of my folks and they wont budge.

300$ is just for sunday ticked, we would have to switch from comcast to directv which is even more

last year, i usually found some way to find the game on the internet and watched it on the laptop in horrible clarity, but i was content seeing what looked like big 33 bursting through the hole or ryan finding white for a 3rd down reception.

im looking for a way to do that, i just dont know what sites or str ee ms work anymore this season.

thank you for your help, whenfalconswin

Quaker Steak and Lube would have the games on. So would most Hooters restaurants. There are tons of restaurants that allow 17 year olds in that you could watch the game. Just because its a "sports bar" doesn't mean they restrict access to those under 21. Seriously, get out the phone book and start calling restaurants in your area. Think of ones you''ve been in that have lots of TVs.

well thanks for your help, i do drive

however, ive bugged the **** out of my folks and they wont budge.

300$ is just for sunday ticked, we would have to switch from comcast to directv which is even more

last year, i usually found some way to find the game on the internet and watched it on the laptop in horrible clarity, but i was content seeing what looked like big 33 bursting through the hole or ryan finding white for a 3rd down reception.

im looking for a way to do that, i just dont know what sites or str ee ms work anymore this season.

thank you for your help, whenfalconswin

Granted the ticket's not cheap but DTV offers some basic packages that are really cheap like $39.95 a month. Try out these places: Call them and ask if their showing the Falcons game?

Results 1 - 10 of about 55,000 for sports bars in gettysburg pa. (0.22 seconds)

Search ResultsLocal business results for sports bars near Gettysburg, PA A. Rafael's Restaurant, Bar & Catering - www.rafaelsrestaurant.com - (410) 840-1919 - 6 reviews

B. Alley Oops Sports Bar & Grill - www.suburbanbowlerama.com - (717) 848-4967 - More

C. Break Away II Sports Lounge - www.breakaway2.com - (240) 420-6550 - More

D. Belles' Sports Bar & Grill - maps.google.com - (301) 696-9623 - 2 reviews

E. Canal Bar & Grill - www.canalbargrill.com - (301) 620-9898 - 1 review

F. Bentz Street Sports Bar - www.bentzstreetsportsbar.com - (301) 620-2222 - 1 review

G. Aroogas Grille House & Sport Bars - www.aroogas.com - (717) 730-9464 - More

H. Casey's Grill & Sports Bar - www.hifrederick.com - (301) 694-7500 - 1 review

I. Rookie's Sports Bar & Grill - www.rookiesbarandgrille.com - (717) 561-0030 - 1 review

J. Champions Sports Bar - championssportsbar.net - (717) 939-0488 - 2 reviews

More results near Gettysburg, PA »

Gettysburg Pubs & Sports Bars Restaurants: Pubs & Sports Bars ...Gettysburg Pubs & Sports Bars Restaurants Directory. Includes listings for Pubs & Sports Bars Restaurants in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania.

www.gettysburg.worldweb.com/RestaurantsBars/PubsSportsBars/ - Cached - Similar

Gettysburg Hotels & Motels - Gettysburg Welcome Center, Gettysburg, PAHome of Legends Sports Bar & Grille. A great place to take the whole family. ... 1857 Gettysburg Village Dr., Gettysburg, PA 17325, 717-337-9518 ...

www.gettysbg.com/gettysburgpahotels.shtml - Cached - Similar

SportsBars.com - Sports Bars and Pubs in GETTYSBURG, PAOnline directory of sports bars and pubs. ... 5.6 miles. 55 East Hanover Street. Gettysburg, PA 17325. View Profile. Previous Page; Next Page ...

www.sportsbars.com/city/Gettysburg_PA.html - Cached - Similar

Guidespot: Restaurants, Entertainment, and Events in Gettysburg, PAGettysburg, Pennsylvania -. Set as Home Location ... More Eat & Drink in Gettysburg, PA. ... Baltimore's Best Sports Bar · Baltimore's Best Romantic Bar ...

www.guidespot.com/pa/gettysburg - Cached - Similar

Citysearch Gettysburg, PA Area Site GuideJump to Gettysburg Bars & Clubs‎: From delightfully tacky tiki bars and rowdy sports bars ... to the hottest nightlife sports in Gettysburg to grab ...

national.citysearch.com/site_guide/gettysburg-pa-area - Cached - Similar

Champions Sports Bar - nightlife, dance, bars, nightclubs, clubs ...Champions Sports Bar 1 Meredith St Carbondale, PA 18407. Tel: (570) 282-4664 ... Gettysburg Inn (717) 334-2263 1980 Biglerville Rd Gettysburg, PA ...

articles.directorym.com/Champions_Sports_Bar-a834541.html - Cached - Similar

Burgards Cycle, Gettysburg PA 17325 -- MerchantCircle.comBurgards Cycle is located at 21 Cavalry Field Rd Gettysburg, PA. ... Windjammer Sports Bar & Dining, Indoor Pool, Banquet & Meeting Facilities, ...

www.merchantcircle.com/business/Burgards.Cycle.717-225-6234 - Similar

Gettysburg PA Restaurants Finding The Best (Gettysburg PA ...Looking for the best gettysburg pa restaurant? Gettysburg is a wonderful place ... Gettysburg Eddie's has a "sports bar" feel to it, complete with 7 large ...

sites.google.com/.../gettysburgparestaurantsbest/gettysburg-pa-restaurants-finding-the-best - Cached - Similar

Gettysburg PA Golf Courses Chambersburg Golf Vacations Packages ...The terrain of the Hanover, Gettysburg and Chambersburg countryside is truly ... favorites including sports bars, microbrews and even a gentlemen club. ...

www.capitalregiongolf.com/gettysburg.asp - Cached - Similar

Pike Restaurant & Lounge, Gettysburg, PA : Reviews and maps ...... Steamed Little Neck Clams, Sports Bar With Pool & Darts, Sno Crab Clusters, New ... Search the web for Pike Restaurant & Lounge in Gettysburg, PA ...

local.yahoo.com/info-12020710-pike-restaurant-lounge-gettysburg - Cached -

you can get directv but you dont have to get sunday ticket. just call directv and have them install their system in your house in pennsylvania. then wait a day or so and call customer service. tell them you want to "update your service address" and that you've already installed the system at your new address, and then give them any valid address in the Atlanta area. you can keep your billing address the same and/or have the bill automatically billed to your credit card.

i've done this for the past 5 years and get atlanta local channels. this way you get all the preseason games and all the "falcons face to face" on wxia.