The 2:00 AM Crowd... because waiting is overrated

duncja

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Amen bro. I can hardly wait. Let's get the offensive steamroller fired up and squash some Dolphins!!!

There is nothing more that I want then for us to put up 45 points on the Dolphins.

Except this is like Christmas in the ghetto. We're all waiting for the Falcons but will only be let down when they lose because our defense sucks. Dimitroff is the grinch.

lol, I thought this was the real Jedi at first.

i'm about to. i'm on my 9th High Life tallboy of the evening...definitely not long for this world.

Hooray. Man, this is sad, I just iced down my cooler for tomorrow.

There is nothing more that I want then for us to put up 45 points on the Dolphins.

lol, I thought this was the real Jedi at first.

Hooray. Man, this is sad, I just iced down my cooler for tomorrow.

Will throw some ice in the new Avalanche side cooler and soon to be Falcons license plate in the AM. Headed down I-85 from Lawrenceville for @ the 15th year as an STH;)

For those of you drinking, you shouldn't drive, but if you happen to drive. You should learn this song, just in case you get a cop that ask you to say the alphabet in reverse:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

For those of you drinking, you shouldn't drive, but if you happen to drive. You should learn this song, just in case you get a cop that ask you to say the alphabet in reverse:

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

lmao