My first season opener!

SuperBMiller

Sadly, I wasn't able to reserve tickets for the MBGT. I did, however, order tickets when they went on sale, and I'm proud to say I will be there in section 341 tomorrow! It's my first time going to a season opener. I will be glad to get away from all these **** Panthers fans! Where does everyone tailgate? I will be tired, but ready to drink!

Go Falcons!

Your so lucky man. I got season tickets in section 304 but sadly I cannot afford to go tommorow (I live in statesboro) So I will miss the flippin opener... Im so dperessed. Even worse, ill only be able to probably go to two of the eight games this season (Panthers and Eagles) Just because it is so expensive to drive all the way there, park, gas, food... it really sucks.

I hope you enjoy the game tommorow man, if you know anyone in statesboro who wants to go to the game let me know, id love to help out a fellow Falcon fan.

I will be loud! I went the playoff game against the 49ers in '98, but I'm more excited for this season opener! I'm also excited for the fact that I'm closing on a house on Sept 25 and have DirecTV setting me up on the 26th. I've missed NFL Sunday ticket since I had to use cable for the last 3 years.

The Dome will be rocking tomorrow!

I will be loud! I went the playoff game against the 49ers in '98, but I'm more excited for this season opener! I'm also excited for the fact that I'm closing on a house on Sept 25 and have DirecTV setting me up on the 26th. I've missed NFL Sunday ticket since I had to use cable for the last 3 years.

The Dome will be rocking tomorrow!

**** yea