Most Sacks Sunday; Abraham or Porter?

birdbob

All the Tweety Birds have is Abe, and he will be playing on a bad knee.

Meanwhile Miami has over half a dozen players who can get to the passer well. Our OLB and D-line rotation is awesome.

Unlike you, we don't rely on one guy to get to the QB.. We have many guys that can do it, and do it very well....

You'll see tomorrow.

Meanwhile Miami has over half a dozen players who can get to the passer well. Our OLB and D-line rotation is awesome.

Unlike you, we don't rely on one guy to get to the QB.. We have many guys that can do it, and do it very well....

You'll see tomorrow.

boy stop

I don't know - but I sent Chevis a tweet - let him know to tell Matt that Porter says he is coming after him with a bunch of goons tomorrow and that he said he better not be worried about Miami's offense - cause the D is coming after him. I also told him to make sure Turner knows that the D said that they are going to stop him cold - that if he gets hit in the mouth a few times - he'll stop trying.

Hope they get the message.

The insane clown poo-c fan talking about what's pathetic.. irony.

I'm gonna go with the dark horse and say Kendal Langford gets the most sacks this game.

Ok well Lets see Im on the falcons board(my team) getting ready for tomorrow talking to the fellow fans but you are here trying to state your team is awesome in every way acting like you are giving your team more confidants because you are trying to talk down to an opposing teams fans so yeah Im the pathetic one not you Trolls here ok.

You'll see tomorrow.

lol? Unlike you, we don't rely on gimmick high school and college plays to move the ball on offense. We have a legitimate NFL offense that can move the ball and score, and do it very well....

lol? Unlike you, we don't rely on gimmick high school and college plays to move the ball on offense.

We don't rely on the Wildcat... We ran it for less than 10% of our offensive plays last year.... Only a nitwit would think the wildcat is everything we do on offense.

But I know you're scared of the 4 or 5 wildcat plays we run per game, with Pat White included in the mix... Or else you wouldn't have brought it up.

You can run but you can't hide... Just like your sorry overrated team won't be able to hide tomorrow when they face a Real NFL TEAM who will put Craplanta into the ground begging for mercy.

We don't rely on the Wildcat... We ran it for less than 10% of our offensive plays last year.... Only a nitwit would think the wildcat is everything we do on offense.

But I know you're scared of the 4 or 5 wildcat plays we run per game, with Pat White included in the mix... Or else you wouldn't have brought it up.

You can run but you can't hide... Just like your sorry overrated team won't be able to hide tomorrow when they face a real NFL team who will put Craplanta into the ground.

Oh, is Pat starting as QB? Odd, he's listed as 3rd string QB, which means he won't see the field unless your other 2 take the rest of the day off.

You must really be frightened. I don't see Atlanta fans in here calling Miami horrible or disrespecting the players in the vile, vulgar way you are. It's kind of like little man syndrome. How tall are you? Or is it not height you're trying to overcompensate for?

As for the most sacks - I don't know - we'll have to wait until the game. I'm confident in our line to protect our QB and in our QB to get rid of the ball quickly. Doesn't mean a sack won't happen, but it minimizes the opportunity.

You can run but you can't hide... Just like your sorry overrated team won't be able to hide tomorrow when they face a Real NFL TEAM who will put Craplanta into the ground begging for mercy.

Will you be here this time tomorrow? Doubtful.

Oh, is Pat starting as QB? Odd, he's listed as 3rd string QB, which means he won't see the field unless your other 2 take the rest of the day off.

You must really be frightened. I don't see Atlanta fans in here calling Miami horrible or disrespecting the players in the vile, vulgar way you are. It's kind of like little man syndrome. How tall are you? Or is it not height you're trying to overcompensate for?

JackFanny, since I'm starting to think that maybe intellect isn't one of your strongest qualities, she's talking about you having a small *****.

I love reading your last words because you won't be here tomorrow night beeyotch.

I'm goin with Busterson and 46 threads from Gazoo.

Wow. Night before our first game of the season and yet you still feel the need to take a shot at one of our players.

You're no better than the juvenile Carp trolls on here.

How does that feel?

I am going with Biermann. So much attention is going to be on Abraham that I think he'll come through with 1-2. For the record, Pennington does not take a lot of sacks. I would be impressed with 2 as a team. I also don't expect them to get more than 1 either though.

I'm not sure about everybody else, but I do expect this to be a pretty tough game.

I am going with Biermann. So much attention is going to be on Abraham that I think he'll come through with 1-2. For the record, Pennington does not take a lot of sacks. I would be impressed with 2 as a team. I also don't expect them to get more than 1 either though.

I'm not sure about everybody else, but I do expect this to be a pretty tough game.

Yep.....Fortunately this coaching staff and group of players doesn't seem to have an arrogant bone in their collective bodies. I'm sure they're expecting a battle, but I'm also sure that they will be well prepared......... ;)

Busterson will be lucky to get a sack all year!!!!

Ill go with Jason Taylor for most sacks tomorrow

Atlantas going DOWN tomorrow

I bet you're real familiar with that particular phrase.

Atlanta wins tomorrow Alice.