Im excited

Jedi-Falcon

Atlanta fans won't be excited at 4:10pm tomorrow when Miami opens a can of whoop a$$ on that incredibly overrated Craplanta team.

Make sure to DVR the game so you can re-live the pain, and see all the black holes you have on your team.

There will be AT LEAST 100 panic threads on this board that will bel started between Sunday and Monday.

Atlanta fans won't be excited at 4:10pm tomorrow when Miami opens a can of whoop a$$ on that incredibly overrated Craplanta team.

Make sure to DVR the game so you can re-live the pain, and see all the black holes you have on your team.

There will be AT LEAST 100 panic threads on this board that will start between Sunday and Monday.

4:10?

Give it to your dog, see what he thinks. My dog hates fish.

Shoot...... apparently the tuna was not dolphin safe. No wonder it tasted like crap.

Yeah..... my dog does not like fish either......... and will pick carrots out of beef stew too.

Hindsight.... I am excited for the season to start as well! GO FALCONS!

OK jedi,

If this is really you, "Say the secret word and win a hundred dollars"! :D

Hammer!

Exit Sign to the Left?

I dont know what the secret word is, but I cant wait to see the Home Opener on CBS tomorrow down here! For once I wont need to find a crappy internet streem!

I hope the crowd is loud because Im turning the volume way up!