Logan Gray

Tomahawk Choppa

If Joe has a bad first half does anybody think Logan will come in the 2nd half

I think he'll be in their if Joe has a bad first quarter. If UGA mixes it up with some good runs and the some quick play action passes I think Cox will be fine. If Mike "Dodo" calls an offensive game like he did vs. Okie State then UGA better hopre their defense can win them the game.

not sure, but a lot of his passes last night were wounded ducks.. fortunately we have wrs like aj green..

This exactly what I told my friend that I watched the game with. Cox was helped out tremendously by UGA's receivers. If UGA had average receivers then many of his passes would not have been caught. Orson Charles made some really good catches also. Carolina has a good defense but Cox will be eaten alive when he plays Florida unless he gets something going by then. He just throws too many wobbly passes.

This exactly what I told my friend that I watched the game with. Cox was helped out tremendously by UGA's receivers. If UGA had average receivers then many of his passes would not have been caught. Orson Charles made some really good catches also. Carolina has a good defense but Cox will be eaten alive when he plays Florida unless he gets something going by then. He just throws too many wobbly passes.

I felt joe cox would give up 2 pick 6s.. thankfully it was just 1 and it was a bad one. we are fortunate our wrs are as good as they are and aj green and orson were something..

I'm actually asking why they have LOGAN GRAY running the same crppy plays when he comes in. Let him run the offense, not wildcat variations.

they want to use his athleticism and change things up some. he brings that element that joe cox doesn't have so it's there way of doing something different.. last night logan made a horrible read.. he doesn't run it enough in the game for him to get crisp running that.