Incase you haven't heard

great white hope

Incase you haven't yet heard... the dolphins aparently have a group of fans bringing "bus loads" of people up to atlanta tonight and they are meeting at Taco mac next to the dome.

we plan to also show up and have a good amount of ppl going.

whatever you're doing tonight, dont do it...come to taco mac by the dome and wear your jersey :)

Incase you haven't yet heard... the dolphins aparently have a group of fans bringing "bus loads" of people up to atlanta tonight and they are meeting at Taco mac next to the dome.

whatever you're doing tonight, dont do it...come to taco mac by the dome and wear your jersey :)

Oh boy! This could be better than the Waffle House! :lol:

Why would you be going to a Dolphins fan gathering? I don't dislike you Falcon fans enough to hope you catch a beat down, so be careful ladies.

Finvasion will be gone from this board in 24 hours after receiving the Falcon beatdown...........wow, I wish it was 4:30pm Sunday right now so I could say good bye :rolleyes:

Why would you be going to a Dolphins fan gathering? I don't dislike you Falcon fans enough to hope you catch a beat down, so be careful ladies.

You're obviously the dooshbag exception to the rule, but I've found most Dolphins fans to be cool people. They're delusional and living off past glory (Marino and/or 1972), but cool people nonetheless.

A couple weeks ago I had a bunch of my girl's family in town for a funeral. They're all from Miami and big Dolphins fans. Found the one bar in town showing the MIA-CAR preseason game (they were streaming it on the bigscreens from some dude's laptop in Florida) and actually had a great time getting trashed with Fin fans.

But like I said, you're the exception. How do you say dumbass jerk in Spanish?

Finvasion will be gone from this board in 24 hours after receiving the Falcon beatdown...........wow, I wish it was 4:30pm Sunday right now so I could say good bye :rolleyes:

You won't have to wait until 4:30 pm to say goodbye. After the first 7 minutes of the game Finvasion will be early exiting!!!!

I'll be laughing tonight when my Gamecocks beat your Dawgs and again tomarrow afternoon.

That's not going to gain you any respect here. I am a USC alum and luckily, I am smart enough to know that Gamecocks football is a terminal joke. Not only have they not been able to find a serviceable quarterback in who knows how long, but they haven't even been able to find a serviceable COACH since Joe Morrison. Of course, Miami hasn't had a decent coach since Don Shula (though I'll admit that Spagnolo may have just muted that point).

Haha. This shows how people in Craplanta have no life.

You gayboys in Craplanta will get your A$$es kicked by MIami fans....Go ahead and go !! You better hope you're alive in the hospital after their boots are removed so far up your A$$ they have to take your neck off to remove the sole.

I didn't realize cocaine druglords were such big fans of football. Surely you wouldn't be using the term "gayboys" if you were referring to the other Miami locals.

Naw, folks should be here at the MBGT right now till .........................................

That's not going to gain you any respect here. I am a USC alum and luckily, I am smart enough to know that Gamecocks football is a terminal joke. Not only have they not been able to find a serviceable quarterback in who knows how long, but they haven't even been able to find a serviceable COACH since Joe Morrison. Of course, Miami hasn't had a decent coach since Don Shula (though I'll admit that Spagnolo may have just muted that point).

You're right, USC has a less than stellar historic track record. Does that mean they are incapable of beating UGA? I don't think so. If historic success is indicative of how a game in the present would play out, you guys may as well pack it in because the Dolphins thrash the Falcons in that department. Unfortunately I don't practice faulty logic and acknowledge the Falcons as a viable threat.