Notre Dame - Michigan Game thread.

SacFalcFan

I've had Michigan picked to win this game... been a great game so far. Well, not as good as that Miami-FSU game... but it's been pretty darn good so far.

Notre Dame is looking better than I was expecting them to be, but I think Michigan can pull it out. Rich Rod is doing good, but you can see where there's still room for improvement. Still, it's a long way from last year's debacle and I think Forcier being able to run that offense is a big reason why.

the back and forth with mark may and lou over notre dame is hilarious..

It's ridiculous. Lou Holtz has always been on some serious Notre Dame kool aid. I mean, of course it's understandable WHY... but he's an analyst/commentator now, it's pretty much ridiculous for him to say ND is gonna win the national title every year.

It was funny when the camera went back out and Mark May just had his head down on the desk when Lou was going off about Notre Dame being a "far superior football team" when they were leading by 3 at the half.

It's ridiculous. Lou Holtz has always been on some serious Notre Dame kool aid. I mean, of course it's understandable WHY... but he's an analyst/commentator now, it's pretty much ridiculous for him to say ND is gonna win the national title every year.

It was funny when the camera went back out and Mark May just had his head down on the desk when Lou was going off about Notre Dame being a "far superior football team" when they were leading by 3 at the half.

He is not on ant South Carolina gamecock kool aid. :P