Dwill. If healthy, I think he breaks Jim Browns record this year.

Big Bubba

Jim Brown had seven 30+ yard TDs in a single season. Last year, Dwill moved right behind Jim Brown with 6. That's with Dwill not even picking up pace until around week 8. While I don't believe he'll get 20 total TDs again this season, I can see him easily breaking Jim Browns record if he stays healthy and gets off to a good start, instead of waiting until week 8 to kick it up a notch.

Edit: Ah, Title Blunder. More = Most.

with the way your d has looked in preseason, he wont get enough attempts to break any record, it will be put in the hands of Dellhome :huh: yes we had problems on d aswell, but atleast we stopped the run and made a tackle, besides that , who would you rather put the games hands in, M Ryan or J Dellhome B)

but yea Dwill is a beast for sure, and is capable of doing that.....he just wont get a chance to...

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

There's been only 1 Jim Brown! I was only 13 when he retired but I was fortunate enough to see him play every Sunday while living in Ohio from '63 to '67.

DWill can't hold his Jockstrap! The man was the best runningback ever. EVERY player on the opposing team KNEW he was going to get the ball and they could just not stop 'im! And he ALWAYS acted like he'd been there before when he scored!

There's been only 1 Jim Brown! I was only 13 when he retired but I was fortunate enough to see him play every Sunday while living in Ohio from '63 to '67.

DWill can't hold his Jockstrap! The man was the best runningback ever. EVERY player on the opposing team KNEW he was going to get the ball and they could just not stop 'im! And he ALWAYS acted like he'd been there before when he scored!

Dwill breaking just one of Jim Brown's records doesn't mean that the two should be compared. No one can be compared to Brown and to a lesser extent, Barry Sanders. Records will be broken though.. eventually they always are, often by people that some, I'm sure, will find "unworthy".

Kinda Ironic??? Didn't know the Falcons D was "lighting it up" in pre season?

WHAT'S IRONIC IS ...... HOW WE'LL LIGHT IT UP IN THE "REAL" THING.

STICK AROUND BUCMAN MY FRIEND, YOU'RE GON'A LEARN A LOT. :rolleyes:

Jim Brown??? Thats a mighty tall order .... even if he's talking about one record.

Moe power to Dwill, somebody got to break it ....... can there be another Jim Brown?

Jim Brown never got hurt ...... at least no one knew if he did. B)

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Jim Brown??? Thats a mighty tall order .... even if he's talking about one record.

Moe power to Dwill, somebody got to break it ....... can there be another Jim Brown?

Jim Brown never got hurt ...... at least no one knew if he did. B)

Jim Brown was the best ever in my book.Better than Sweetness, O.J., Smith, Dorsett,

Sanders, Harris.......................any of them and better than anyone playing today!

The man played football the way it was meant to be played.

lets throw intelligent football talk out the window and name call. <_<

You say that like there was intelligent football talk in here to begin with:

Person A: "Hey, Williams came one run shy of breaking one of Jim Brown's records. Hmm, a logical analysis of this fact would seem to indicate that Williams actually breaking said record is a possibility this season."

Person B: "STFU NOOB WILLIAMS CAN'T HOLD BROWN'S JOCK"