I predict a pick 6 for Chris Houston tomorrow.

DBG

Why are you wearing a Ra'Shon Harris jersey, hugging a grown man with a Jonathan Stewart jersey on? Are you a panther troll?

Yes, I am a Panthers troll, everybody knows that. But just for giggles, I like to tell people that those jerseys were worn by everybody on the Super Bowl sound crew.

I predict that DBG will at one time hold employment with responsibilities greater than asking a customer if they would like fries accompanied with their order.

It's a prediction. Similar to the New England prediction. No one knows for sure, and it's highly likely it won't happen.

That my friend is much better.

I predict that DBG will at one time hold employment with responsibilities greater than asking a customer if they would like fries accompanied with their order.

It's a prediction. Similar to the New England prediction. No one knows for sure, and it's highly likely it won't happen.

I think having responsibilities of asking if customers if they would like fries accompaning their order is a step of from his job of greeting shoppers at Walmart.

Yes, I am a Panthers troll, everybody knows that. But just for giggles, I like to tell people that those jerseys were worn by everybody on the Super Bowl sound crew.

Why would you make up such a ridiculous lie? They would never make you dress like gay panther fans.

I think having responsibilities of asking if customers if they would like fries accompaning their order is a step of from his job of greeting shoppers at Walmart.

Who the **** are you? Is anyone even talking to you? Are you anyones friend?

I didn't think so.

That's right. I'm saying that the Patriots suck this season, and Crisp Houston himself gets a pick 6 tomorrow!

Go big or go home!

Anyone else care to give their BOLD prediction?

Very very brave prediction, but here's another one that i dont think is that wild a stretch:

Chad Henne finishes tomorrows game at QB

Pennington Has a history of injuries, and I love our D-Line this year, so could happen!

first of all we play the dolphins you idiot, second i find that prediction of houston hard to believe, thirdly you are so annoying i have watched your posts over the last few days and i can see you are a looser and have no life.... i feel sorry for you, you are completely PATHETIC, dont bother to reply my comment, everyone in these boards is against you hhahaha

That's the worst rant ever. Here's why, I never said who we play so I'm not sure what your first point is about. Second, if I predict something boldly, you're not supposed to believe it; it's not your god, and it's not a fact. Thirdly, Everyone loves me, who is tired of Peyton spamming everywhere by paraphrasing all the other peoples intelligent posts.

That's the worst rant ever. Here's why, I never said who we play so I'm not sure what your first point is about. Second, if I predict something boldly, you're not supposed to believe it; it's not your god, and it's not a fact. Thirdly, Everyone loves me, who is tired of Peyton spamming everywhere by paraphrasing all the other peoples intelligent posts.

Did I take your girlfriend in highschool or something? I mean, what is your malfunction?