Your Thoughts on a Draft Prospect

Jaymadd

I watched the Vandy game and this kid played well as a Corner, but i think that he would be a great fit as a FS for us. He has good ball skills and good size for a FS. He is 6-2 205lbs. I think would could snatch with a late 1st or trade up in the 2nd.

What do yall think my fellow draft experts.

Just a Day in the Mind of Jaymadd :D

Ive been talking bout the guy all summer...... I really like Mryon Lewis.... Last year D.J. Moore got all the attention but Mryon Lewis did his thing (5 ints and 5 sacks last year)..... I feel like Mryon Lewis and Ras-I Dowling are perfect for our cover 2 scheme

Right now Mryon Lewis is a 2nd- 3rd round pick....... I think Mryon Lewis will go mid-2nd round pick (since he is a cover 2 cb) if he has another good year

Ive been talking bout the guy all summer...... I really like Mryon Lewis.... Last year D.J. Moore got all the attention but Mryon Lewis did his thing (5 ints and 5 sacks last year)..... I feel like Mryon Lewis and Ras-I Dowling are perfect for our cover 2 scheme

Right now Mryon Lewis is a 2nd- 3rd round pick....... I think Mryon Lewis will go mid-2nd round pick (since he is a cover 2 cb) if he has another good year

Would you want to draft him at CB or FS, I would like him more at FS as opposed to CB. He has FS size and speed, and has great ball skills

Would you want to draft him at CB or FS, I would like him more at FS as opposed to CB. He has FS size and speed, and has great ball skills

i wouldn't mind him taken over FS but it sure would be nice to have a tall CB for a change..... besides I think I like Coleman at FS rather than SS which we have him playing now. So I guess my vote would be for CB.