Miami Fans... the worst trolls ever?

AlabamaFalconFan

We have seen a ton of trolls on these boards... but these Miami fans have got to be the worst trolls ever! Remember last year with the Eagles, Vikes, heck even the Cards fans... but these so called Dolphins fans just suck it up. Must be something in the water down in Miami that breeds a dumber troll... is that even possible? Heres to all the Dolphin trolls... please try harder!

double-facepalm.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We have seen a ton of trolls on these boards... but these Miami fans have got to be the worst trolls ever! Remember last year with the Eagles, Vikes, heck even the Cards fans... but these so called Dolphins fans just suck it up. Must be something in the water down in Miami that breeds a dumber troll... is that even possible? Heres to all the Dolphin trolls... please try harder!

double-facepalm.jpg

I disagree, Miami fans are chill most of the time. At-least I think so.

double-facepalm.jpg

I will take that as a compliment! Devoting a special thread in our honor.

All the beautiful ocean water and beaches do begin to affect my concentration at times.

You guys would not dare show up at finheaven, so we come over to your neighborhood.

Good luck to the falcons from game #2 through the rest of the season.

I am not sure all of these "trolls" are really Dolphin fans.

It should be a good game on Sunday. I am concerned about the outcome. Much of Dolphin success last year was lucky breaks (Brady and Favre). I am not convinced Pennington has another good year in him, Jake Long has been hit or miss so far as well as the secondary, and one of the weaker WR corps, all of this could make for a long day. Falcons have probably the most underrated O-line in the league and I am not convinced that the defenses are as mismatched as they appear.

On the road and against a superior offense starring Tony G there is a chance but it will probably be an upset.

always good to know??? :)

Besides, there are exceptions to every rule. I have a good friend who lives in a nice home in Punta Gorda with a full finished basement........

The Fish fans are just sad trolls. Not even funny, don't even have good trash talk. The Vikqueen fans were entertaining, but just mildly entertaining up until they had the g*y p*rn escapade. I wish I knew what board they came from, so I could go wreak havoc over there every once in a while.

Really, we haven't seen some good trolling on here for a couple years IMO.