Loud, Louder, and Loudest

TonaBWE

I expect everyone at the game tomorrow to be LOUD! And when you're LOUD I want you to get LOUDER!! And after you're LOUDER I want you to be the LOUDEST!!! in the Dome.

As I've always said, without FANS there would be no TEAM. So fans ARE a big part of the team. This team has busted its tail throughout the camps and the pre-season while we sat home and drank beer and bitched about some of them. NOW it's time for us to do our part and DEFEND THE DOME!!!

We (the fans) will NOT let Miami come to our house and expect to hear a snap count. THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN!!

I will be there doing all I can but I need help. Who is with me?

DEFEND THE DOME!!

There can be only one HIghlander, but a bunch of people could be the loudest. " The Georgia Dome had the loudest crowd I have ever heard"

But only one person in that crowd was louder than everyone .... and it was me. I unfortunately won't be there most of this season so someone needs to fill in for me.

I expect everyone at the game tomorrow to be LOUD! And when you're LOUD I want you to get LOUDER!! And after you're LOUDER I want you to be the LOUDEST!!! in the Dome.

As I've always said, without FANS there would be no TEAM. So fans ARE a big part of the team. This team has busted its tail throughout the camps and the pre-season while we sat home and drank beer and bitched about some of them. NOW it's time for us to do our part and DEFEND THE DOME!!!

We (the fans) will NOT let Miami come to our house and expect to hear a snap count. THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN!!

I will be there doing all I can but I need help. Who is with me?

DEFEND THE DOME!!

I'm in