Sack Predictions for Tomorrow

Dharma Initiative

4 sacks dude? gutsy call.

What about Chris Houston with the CB blitz? oh wait, Van Gorder hates to blitz.

Your sig is stupid and juvenile, Peyton is a good member of the Falcons MB unlike you. I'm giving you timeout, get off your Moms computer, go to your room and try to somehow find a way to talk some poor girl into going out with you. Maybe that will straigten you up. What is with these punks on the MB. First they attack Jedi now Peyton. Give me a break.

Your sig is stupid and juvenile, Peyton is a good member of the Falcons MB unlike you. I'm giving you timeout, get off your Moms computer, go to your room and try to somehow find a way to talk some poor girl into going out with you. Maybe that will straigten you up. What is with these punks on the MB.

:lol:

Your sig is stupid and juvenile, Peyton is a good member of the Falcons MB unlike you. I'm giving you timeout, get off your Moms computer, go to your room and try to somehow find a way to talk some poor girl into going out with you. Maybe that will straigten you up. What is with these punks on the MB. First they attack Jedi now Peyton. Give me a break.

x2!